+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: purple and gold day in Louisiana

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

purple and gold day in Louisiana

On the street today I saw a lot of purple and gold. I'm wearing blue pants, blue shirt, and blue socks today. When I get off work I'll be putting on my TECH gear and heading out to shop for a car. What are you doing today to counteract all the purple and gold?

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Re: purple and gold day in Louisiana

Im wearing a blue Tech shirt today.

I went to the Dawg House for lunch and there were lsu wearing people EVERYWHERE!

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Not recognizing them....

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

During work.......

After work........

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    After work........
    I see water and apple juice...:icon_wink:

Varsity Bulldog aggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud of aggiedawg's Avatar

I'm wearing my beautiful blue Tech Nike polo.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Dirtylegacy said that at his private school in Shreveport, it is LSU day. They are all supposed to wear LSU gear. He told me he was going to wear his Tech beanie and see if anyone would make him take it off. I think I've created a monster. I don't know why he has to be so contrary and confrontational. He must have gotten those traits from his mom.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Dirtylegacy said that at his private school in Shreveport, it is LSU day. They are all supposed to wear LSU gear. He told me he was going to wear his Tech beanie and see if anyone would make him take it off. I think I've created a monster. I don't know why he has to be so contrary and confrontational. He must have gotten those traits from his mom.
    Good parenting...lol. I would have done the same thing...wear blue!

Big Dog honker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the rough

I have seen more LSU flags, license plates, and apparel today than I've ever seen in Ruston. There was even a Geaux Tigers cookie cake in the break room of our office... I took the purple icing off before i ate a piece. Maybe one day, we can have something to get so excited about. Trust me I will be bringing some Go Dawgs cookie cakes as soon as we do have something to cheer for.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I'm praying to buddha to have LSU lose.

Champ domangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond repute domangue's Avatar

I wore a Jim Tressel-style sweatervest to the office today in Houma.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-La View Post
    I see water and apple juice...:icon_wink:
    Yep!
    That's what I tell the neighbor kids I am drinking! Man, does that 9 year old know how to make a rum & ..........I mean apple juice! I like coke with my apple juice.

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

Should have gone to Dowling's Smokehouse - LSU paraphanelia was banned today! We refused service to 12 people.

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    Im wearing a blue Tech shirt today.

I went to the Dawg House for lunch and there were lsu wearing people EVERYWHERE!

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Puppy BulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBulldogByDefault Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Haha, I got my purple and gold on today. Only reason I'm even in Ruston is because of my capstone class or I would be in New Orleans having a blast with the rest of my LSU friends. Oh well...GEAUX TIGERS. Let the Hate rain....
    ---------------------------------------
    Skip Bayless and Tony Kornheiser have nothing on me....

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

I was on campus today and there was a lot of people wearing lsu colors. Around ruston its pretty bad. Sure hope that they lose tonight for we dont have to hear about it the whole off season.

+ Reply to Thread