+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fly Oceanic Air??

Varsity Bulldog 10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here

Fly Oceanic Air??

Yes, I know there is a Lost thread out there somewhere. I have posted on it before. However, I thought these websites and the story behind it are interesting to all the other Lost fans out there. A friend of mine calls me yesterday to say that she saw a sign in Knoxville, Tenn., that said fly oceanic air or something like that, and she thought it was odd, but never really thought much more about it. There was a website www.flyoceanicair.com with the billboard. Well, she is a Lost junkie like myself so she called to tell me about it. Then a couple days later it looked like the sign had been vandalized, but really it hadn't. It was spray painted over with the website www.find815.com. There were only 9 cities these billboards were placed. I can't believe Knoxville was one of them. Each city is connected to a character on the show. These websites are pretty interesting with some new twists to the show. It has some interactive games on www.find815.com to give you more clues to Season 4.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Re: Fly Oceanic Air??

I've gotten every single one of my close friends hooked on Lost over the past year. I cannot WAIT for S4 to start!

I love hopping on here and discussing theories and stuff after the episodes are over. Can't wait for that thread.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

I can't wait either...going to rent season 3 to "review".

Varsity Bulldog 10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    I can't wait either...going to rent season 3 to "review".
    I am excited too. I watched the majority of season 3 last night. I needed to be doing other things, but I just couldn't pull myself away from the TV.

+ Reply to Thread