+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: LSU Players Last Night

Varsity Bulldog bigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the rough

LSU Players Last Night

Well I went out last night and two of the LSU football players were there. Luke Sanders and a guy who doesnt play Robert Smith. They got on stage and started talking bout LSU and the sad part is there were Tech students everywhere and they were chanting LSU. Then they played the LSU Fight Song. I thought I was sitting in hell. Also I think it disrespected the Tech Football players. About 10-20 of them were there and you could tell they were disappointed in the student body there last night. Thats sad when Tech students are singing the fight song for LSU and chanting LSU. Its alright to celebrate, but to do it here at Tech, is just plain out wrong

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Re: LSU Players Last Night

Quote Originally Posted by bigdawg18 View Post
    Well I went out last night and two of the LSU football players were there. Luke Sanders and a guy who doesnt play Robert Smith. They got on stage and started talking bout LSU and the sad part is there were Tech students everywhere and they were chanting LSU. Then they played the LSU Fight Song. I thought I was sitting in hell. Also I think it disrespected the Tech Football players. About 10-20 of them were there and you could tell they were disappointed in the student body there last night. Thats sad when Tech students are singing the fight song for LSU and chanting LSU. Its alright to celebrate, but to do it here at Tech, is just plain out wrong
    Wow, we wonder why we have bad alumni as a whole. It starts from the day many set foot on campus.

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Wow, we wonder why we have bad alumni as a whole. It starts from the day many set foot on campus.
    it is so hard to be anything other than a tiger fan in this state. most of the time, you have to go against family and friends. some of my earliest sports memories are watching lsu basketball games with my father, who is a graduate of NSU.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

As shameful as that is, the reason why this stuff happens is because Tech students have NOTHING to be proud of. We have been DISMAL in all sports the last three years. This coupled with LSU's successes is what we will get.

There is no pride on Tech campus right now, and for good reason. Who wants to claim any of these teams.

Think of it in these terms. A fourth year senior has seen nothing good happen in anysport. Maybe a couple of good players like Moats or Millsap, but nothing else. If that senior was not a Tech athletics fan before college, why would he be after?

Alot of our problems can be solved by winning. Its that simple.

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

And yet, they tell me that LSU winning is good for Tech.

I'm confused.

Varsity Bulldog bigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by 1L_dawg View Post
    it is so hard to be anything other than a tiger fan in this state. most of the time, you have to go against family and friends. some of my earliest sports memories are watching lsu basketball games with my father, who is a graduate of NSU.
    I can understand that. I mean I thought it was just wrong to do that. And when I was booing them with the other football players, my friends are like why do you hate LSU and I said I dont hate them, Im just not a fan. And I said it is wrong to chant LSU when you have Tech players everywhere. Yes I do have some friends that play LSU baseball and football down there and I will support them no matter what. Im just not a fan and I will never chant LSU as long as I live

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AustinDawg View Post
    And yet, they tell me that LSU winning is good for Tech.

I'm confused.
    I can see it both ways. To me, it doesn't matter what LSU does, they can only sign 25 players. They are the undisputable king right now because they are good and everyone else sucks. People support winners, not losers.
    Look at the state of Florida. As Miami and FSU fall, South Florida and Central Florida have risen.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

FLSU. Period.

Them doing well does not "help" us, but we need to get our own house in order.

BD18, where were you when this happened?

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Where did this take place?

Well I hate to admit it and I hate going there, but the Q-Stick haha

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by bigdawg18 View Post
    Well I hate to admit it and I hate going there, but the Q-Stick haha
    Is that in Ruston?

Yeah well outside of Ruston kinda. Its right outside the city limits

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

You should've asked Luke if he played in the championship game. I sure didn't notice him, not that he stood out at any point in the season.

Champ rangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    MANY of them step foot on campus as an LSU fan first. It can change though. Good product on the field, win the WAC, bowl games, and UPGRADE the facilities for athletics. If you make them proud, they will become TECH fans.

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    You should've asked Luke if he played in the championship game. I sure didn't notice him, not that he stood out at any point in the season.
    I saw at least 3 LSU games on TV this year and I can't ever remember him making a tackle or breaking up a pass. They must pull him out of the game in the first quarter.

+ Reply to Thread