+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: LSU Players Last Night

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Re: LSU Players Last Night

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    You ACTUALLY used a Hannah Montana quote to prove a point??
    Fatherhood does strange things to a man. I used Jay-Jay the Jetplane to make a point today with another doctoral student. She, being the mother of teenage daughters and a 3-year-old son, responded with a Hannah Montana anecdote of her own.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    Maybe I could have worded that better. While I appreciate the excitement I think that the dramatic speach from the guy with the mic was a bit much. Just my opinion. I do however like the effort by the students and Coach D for trying to get the students involved. I just wish that more students would get involved.
    , my apologies. Hard to recognize tone on a message board.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    You ACTUALLY used a Hannah Montana quote to prove a point??
    Hannah is like...the biggest thing ever.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Hannah is like...the biggest thing ever.
    "Ya think?"

Actually, I've never seen it, but I learned that this is apparently one of her catch-phrases when trading anecdotes with another parent.

+ Reply to Thread