+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So, you guys are looking for an AD...

Bulldog Shrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

So, you guys are looking for an AD...

Well, have I got the perfect candidate for you: 4 years as the HC of a major SEC football power, plenty of experience recruiting La. and its surrounding states, and mentor to a future Hall of Fame QB with a superbowl ring. Most importantly, he just became available--make sure your administration acts quickly, because there's no way a prime mover like this will remain on the market much longer:

http://www.nola.com/sportsflash/inde...st=nola_sports

Ya'll can thank me later for this hot lead.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: So, you guys are looking for an AD...

Quote Originally Posted by Shrevetown View Post
    Well, have I got the perfect candidate for you: 4 years as the HC of a major SEC football power, plenty of experience recruiting La. and its surrounding states, and mentor to a future Hall of Fame QB with a superbowl ring. Most importantly, he just became available--make sure your administration acts quickly, because there's no way a prime mover like this will remain on the market much longer:

http://www.nola.com/sportsflash/inde...st=nola_sports

Ya'll can thank me later for this hot lead.
    Your hero!

+ Reply to Thread