+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: LSU Players Last Night

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: LSU Players Last Night

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    I saw at least 3 LSU games on TV this year and I can't ever remember him making a tackle or breaking up a pass. They must pull him out of the game in the first quarter.
    I noticed him sucking in a few games. Other than that, I forget he's on the team.

Varsity Bulldog bigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the rough

He's one of those big high school players that come out of West Monroe and never does anything in college. Like most other players that move on after they graduate from West Monroe

Puppy TruDawg07 seems to have something between the earsTruDawg07 seems to have something between the earsTruDawg07 seems to have something between the earsTruDawg07 seems to have something between the earsTruDawg07 seems to have something between the earsTruDawg07 seems to have something between the ears

It just depresses me to know that there are so many students who do not like Tech, yet they go here. I was talking to one of my professors about it and he said the same thing I do: students complain about the lack of school spirit around here, yet THEY are the ones who will miss a football game to watch LSU. The problem isn't the school not winning. It's the alumni who will NEVER support Tech no matter what we do. We don't have as much money as LSU because OUR alumni support them and not us. It's not fair and it's just not right.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

This makes me sick.

Varsity Bulldog bigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by TruDawg07 View Post
    It just depresses me to know that there are so many students who do not like Tech, yet they go here. I was talking to one of my professors about it and he said the same thing I do: students complain about the lack of school spirit around here, yet THEY are the ones who will miss a football game to watch LSU. The problem isn't the school not winning. It's the alumni who will NEVER support Tech no matter what we do. We don't have as much money as LSU because OUR alumni support them and not us. It's not fair and it's just not right.
    I agree. And when you ask students why they jock LSU the same answer always comes up. Cause they are good. Thats a real good reason to like LSU

Puppy TruDawg07 seems to have something between the earsTruDawg07 seems to have something between the earsTruDawg07 seems to have something between the earsTruDawg07 seems to have something between the earsTruDawg07 seems to have something between the earsTruDawg07 seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by bigdawg18 View Post
    I agree. And when you ask students why they jock LSU the same answer always comes up. Cause they are good. Thats a real good reason to like LSU
    And you know it's okay if they want to like LSU. Heck I'm from Mississippi and I like Ole Miss and Mississippi State. But if you go to a school and that school is spending its money and time to give you a degree, it's just not right to support another ABOVE your own. And me being a Tech fan literally my whole life (my dad went here; i've been watching footbal games for 17 years and I'm 18), I HATE LSU with a passion because of how they look at Tech. And any other school for that matter.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

To be fair, LSU did just win the national championship. Most people in the state were rooting for them in that game. Anyway, I think it's misguided to try to confront LSU jocking, that doesn't help. We need to be secure in our identity as Tech fans. Don't be afraid to let your loyalties be known, but do it in a tactful manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    This makes me sick.
    I just got back from the bathroom

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by bigdawg18 View Post
    I can understand that. I mean I thought it was just wrong to do that. And when I was booing them with the other football players, my friends are like why do you hate LSU and I said I dont hate them, Im just not a fan. And I said it is wrong to chant LSU when you have Tech players everywhere. Yes I do have some friends that play LSU baseball and football down there and I will support them no matter what. Im just not a fan and I will never chant LSU as long as I live
    I agree completely. The really sad things is that 90% of those tech students who were chanting had no idea that it was offensive to tech fans and players even though they are in Ruston. To me that is the biggest slap in the face.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Sad to hear that Tech students yell LSU and sing the LSU fight song. I would really be curious to find out how many Tech students know the words to Tech's songs??? As part of the BOP when I attended Tech, we learned all of them and I think it should be required for all incoming freshmen to learn the words to the songs..

Quote Originally Posted by 1L_dawg View Post
    I agree completely. The really sad things is that 90% of those tech students who were chanting had no idea that it was offensive to tech fans and players even though they are in Ruston. To me that is the biggest slap in the face.
    Hopefully, when we start to make a splash, some students/players will go out and do the same thing in Baton Rouge! That would be funny!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

The Que Stick sucks big time...racial incidents, fights, raising prices on Long Islands, and now this.

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Sad to hear that Tech students yell LSU and sing the LSU fight song. I would really be curious to find out how many Tech students know the words to Tech's songs??? As part of the BOP when I attended Tech, we learned all of them and I think it should be required for all incoming freshmen to learn the words to the songs..
    I know they trying doing that at orientation but I dont know how well it helps. And also big KB (former player) and Clayton Chambers are security guards up there. I wouldve loved to see them yank them off the stage and throw the players out of the club

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Hopefully, when we start to make a splash, some students/players will go out and do the same thing in Baton Rouge! That would be funny!
    I'd be the first one to do it, too.

BTW I think it's funny that I watched the national championship game with a Michigan fan but he hates LSU SO much that he still rooted for Ohio State...

Oh sorry, BCS Championship...they are NOT National Champs.

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    The Que Stick sucks big time...racial incidents, fights, raising prices on Long Islands, and now this.
    Yeah. It does suck and im wishing that I didnt go now cause I wouldnt have to put up with LSU chants

+ Reply to Thread