+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Philip Rivers is a Douche

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Philip Rivers is a Douche

That's all.

Classy guy, talking crap to the Indy fans after HIS BACKUP lead the team down the field for the victory.

Official Unofficial BB&B Pollster TennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her game TennesseeDawg's Avatar

Re: Philip Rivers is a Douche

yep he was AFTER he got hurt. Do u think they have a chance against NE?

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeDawg View Post
    yep he was AFTER he got hurt. Do u think they have a chance against NE?
    No

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I wouldn't feel too bad for Indy fans...they can dish it out and I can assure you they were.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Yeah but Rivers does that every game the Chargers win. He talks smack to the oppossing team, to the fans, coaches, ect.... I hope someone from NE plants him 3 feet deep into the turf next week. I think LT is a class act though and I feel bad he got hurt. I hope he is allright for the game next week. LT is my favorite (non-Tech) player to watch in all of football. He is amazing and a tireless worker. He also does so much charity work you almost can't help but like him.

Varsity Bulldog bigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Yeah but Rivers does that every game the Chargers win. He talks smack to the oppossing team, to the fans, coaches, ect.... I hope someone from NE plants him 3 feet deep into the turf next week. I think LT is a class act though and I feel bad he got hurt. I hope he is allright for the game next week. LT is my favorite (non-Tech) player to watch in all of football. He is amazing and a tireless worker. He also does so much charity work you almost can't help but like him.
    I'm not a fan of him and I think NE will tear him up. That's just how his attitude is. You can tell he tries to do that to get in players, fans, or coaches heads. It might not work that well, but it his personality.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

NE blasted the bolts when they were healthy. It will be even worse in the cold weather if LT, Gates, and Rivers are still banged up.

Packers Vs. Pats

The old gunslinger knocking off the perfect pats in the big game would make a great career ender.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

I have no problem the way Rivers talks and plays. he has looked pretty good the latter part of the season. Maybe he is developing as he should.

You should always like a QB with a little bit of sauce to his personality.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

The Colts should have blitzed more - i expect NE to do whatever is necessary to put pressure on Rivers and make him move around in the pocket.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

The fans were all over him, and he was just giving it back. Not a smart thing to do, but certainly understandable.

Varsity Bulldog bambino seems to have something between the earsbambino seems to have something between the earsbambino seems to have something between the earsbambino seems to have something between the earsbambino seems to have something between the earsbambino seems to have something between the ears

He is a pro qb, he should act like it.

Big Dog Red's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the rough Red's Better's Avatar

I was watching him against INDY and seriously wondered if he had one 3 super bowls that I didn't know about. He made a total ass of himself. He was talking crap "I'll be back", but did he come back? He later stated he could have gone back in the game, well its not like it wasn't close or undecided. In what situation could your team have needed you more? I am sure the fans were on him, but I never see any other great qbs act like that.

+ Reply to Thread