+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bye bye, 'Boys

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Bye bye, 'Boys

Romo 0-2 when it counts

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar

Re: Bye bye, 'Boys

I bet he an Jessica break up now like he did with Carrie Underwear

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

The boys made a good run of it. The real story is the fact that the Manning playing in the Conference Championship is NOT Peyton.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

OK.. I was going to be classy and not going to post or say anything.
    Sorry Bigdog13. I didn't start it. :icon_wink:

BUTTTTTTTTTTT........ that scene with Jerry Jones standing and standing and standing, on the sideline long after the clock ran out with his arms crossed, was PRICELESS!!!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    The boys made a good run of it. The real story is the fact that the Manning playing in the Conference Championship is NOT Peyton.
    A Manning verses Manning Super Bowl would have been very cool!

Oh well......GO PACK GO! GO FARVE GO!

I hope Green Bay wins it all now with FAVRE retiring after the victory.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    GO PACK GO! GO FARVE GO!
    I'm right there with you. I could even take the 72' Dolphins tooting their own horn for the next 5 years if Favre gets to go out as a SB champ.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

A Manning verses Manning Super Bowl would have been very cool!

Oh well......GO PACK GO! GO FARVE GO!

I hope Green Bay wins it all now with FAVRE retiring after the victory.
    I do too but I have a feeling the Patriots are gonna wallop the Giants or GB in spectacular fashion. I don't see the Giants beating the Pack in GB though so Favre should get his shot.

BTW- The Cowboys played like crap today and didn't deserve to win. I really don't think it was Romo's fault at all. I still think Romo is fine and can take the team where it needs to go. BUT he needs protection. He was on his back most of the game. His OL played terribly and I think the announcers, coaching staff and media constantly overrate the Cowboy OL. They are average at best.

And yeah it annoyed me seeing Jones down there standing next to Phillips. I think thats weak. I hate when he does that. I think he actually thinks his presence is going to positively effect his teams play. Whatever.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

OK.. I was going to be classy and not going to post or say anything.
    Sorry Bigdog13. I didn't start it. :icon_wink:

BUTTTTTTTTTTT........ that scene with Jerry Jones standing and standing and standing, on the sideline long after the clock ran out with his arms crossed, was PRICELESS!!!
    You're allright TT. I appreciate you being nice but the Cowboys deserve whatever they get this week and offseason. I just think the criticism Romo will get is gonna be unfair. He wasn't perfect but it's hard to be effective when you are on your back every play.

I wouldn't be shocked if Jones fires Phillips and hires Garrett this offseason. Wouldn't be shocked at all.

I think you're right 13...the OL looked TERRIBLE this game.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Did anyone else find it ironic that TO got all teary-eyed in his postgame press conference while defending Tony Romo. "That's my teammate, man. That's my quarterback."

He's spent his whole career trashing his QBs. Somewhere Donovan McNabb and Jeff Garcia are laughing their butts off.

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

At least the Cowboys made the playoffs, and aren't one hit wonders like the Saints.

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    At least the Cowboys made the playoffs, and aren't one hit wonders like the Saints.
    Come on Paris, everybody here was keepin' it pretty classy...don't make me take out the "years since a play-off win" chart.
    :icon_wink:

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

I just like to kid the Saints fans on here. Cowboys did not deserve to win, and the Packers would have killed them.

But the street works both ways. I take my share of ridicule from Saints fans too.

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    Did anyone else find it ironic that TO got all teary-eyed in his postgame press conference while defending Tony Romo. "That's my teammate, man. That's my quarterback."

He's spent his whole career trashing his QBs. Somewhere Donovan McNabb and Jeff Garcia are laughing their butts off.
    Yeah but contrary to what Atobulldog thinks this wasn't Romo's fault. The OL needs to take a long look at themsleves in the mirror this offseason. They really blew it. Coach Phillips deserves a lot of heat too. I think Romo did fine considering the circumstances. TO was on his best behavior this year. I have no complaints with him either. I doubt Donovan is laughing about anything. He's feeling a lot of heat right now up in Philly.

Big Dog Rickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    On the other hand, the Saints have won a playoff game lately.

+ Reply to Thread