+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Awesome Story ab Boise Player

Big Dog honker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the rough

Awesome Story ab Boise Player

This is an incredible story that Biggio sent me. Ya'll will really enjoy this.

http://www.bpsports.net/bpsports.asp?ID=5737

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Awesome Story ab Boise Player

Quote Originally Posted by honker22 View Post
    This is an incredible story that Biggio sent me. Ya'll will really enjoy this.

http://www.bpsports.net/bpsports.asp?ID=5737
    Great story, I appreciate the way he didn't downplay the implications of being a Christian. In a day when much of the faith most athletes express in Christ seems so contrived and superficial, this was a refreshing perspective!

Off the subject, did y'all notice how Ian Johnson basically got benched this year? What was the deal with that? (It qualitatively increased my respect for Peterson as a coach.)

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Great story, I appreciate the way he didn't downplay the implications of being a Christian. In a day when much of the faith most athletes express in Christ seems so contrived and superficial, this was a refreshing perspective!

Off the subject, did y'all notice how Ian Johnson basically got benched this year? What was the deal with that? (It qualitatively increased my respect for Peterson as a coach.)
    I thought it was because of injuries.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I thought it was because of injuries.
    I did too at first. But, there were some games where he was healthy and not playing. My speculation is that he stopped working hard and got benched. Maybe a Boise State fan can clear this up?

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I did too at first. But, there were some games where he was healthy and not playing. My speculation is that he stopped working hard and got benched. Maybe a Boise State fan can clear this up?
    He did get married in the offseason. Maybe he had a little more energy in seasons past.

Puppy faithdawg has turned a few heads around herefaithdawg has turned a few heads around herefaithdawg has turned a few heads around herefaithdawg has turned a few heads around here

Great story! Thanks.

Official Unofficial BB&B Pollster TennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her game TennesseeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    He did get married in the offseason. Maybe he had a little more energy in seasons past.
    And that cheerleader he married is smoking hot!!

Official Unofficial BB&B Pollster TennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her game TennesseeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeDawg View Post
    And that cheerleader he married is smoking hot!!

I just notice in the top picture the guy with the microphone is like, "DAAAAAMN thats a huge ring."

+ Reply to Thread