+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Attn Boycotters, NO EXCUSES

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Attn Boycotters, NO EXCUSES

He is gone, we have 6 home games, we have what we wanted.

Everyone needs to buy season tickets in football, basketball, + whatever other sport they can. Donate to CHAMPS and the ATTAC fund.

No more excuses. It's on us now.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Re: Attn Boycotters, NO EXCUSES

Call Adam McGuirt NOW, 255-7950.

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

this needs a sticky

Official Unofficial BB&B Pollster TennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her game TennesseeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9701Dawg View Post
    this needs a sticky
    can we get this stickeyed??????????????

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    He is gone, we have 6 home games, we have what we wanted.

Everyone needs to buy season tickets in football, basketball, + whatever other sport they can. Donate to CHAMPS and the ATTAC fund.

No more excuses. It's on us now.
    JAY-I PARTIALLY agree with your statement about "its all on us now." However, I would add to that, it's also ALL ABOUT maximizing the potential of every revenue stream common to D1-A athletics. So, in addition to it being on us FANatics, I would include our new AD & his staff in running our athletic department in a businesslike manner so as to generate every dollar possible from our BUSINESS of athletics at Louisiana Tech University.

Big Dog bdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14 View Post
    JAY-I PARTIALLY agree with your statement about "its all on us now." However, I would add to that, it's also ALL ABOUT maximizing the potential of every revenue stream common to D1-A athletics. So, in addition to it being on us FANatics, I would include our new AD & his staff in running our athletic department in a businesslike manner so as to generate every dollar possible from our BUSINESS of athletics at Louisiana Tech University.
    AMEN

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Check the new sig.

Champ GrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    Check the new sig.
    THAT's what I'm talking about!!!!

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14 View Post

Thats right, Dr. Reneau has to deliver the goods.

However, we needs to support him 100%. No more boycotting, no more if this or but that.

It's our time!

Champ bad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to all bad_man's Avatar

Just ordered my 2 season tickets for the 2008 football season.

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man View Post
    Just ordered my 2 season tickets for the 2008 football season.
    You can already order season tickets? Did you do it online or call the ticket office?

Champ bad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to all bad_man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaz17 View Post
    You can already order season tickets? Did you do it online or call the ticket office?
    I called the ticket office as there doesn't seem to be any way to do it online yet (at least for first time season ticket holders; don't know about renewals). They will hold them until they send out the mailer and then you send in your payment. But they told me what was available (side of stadium, row, seat number, and yardline it's located on) and I selected the ones I wanted.

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man View Post
    I called the ticket office as there doesn't seem to be any way to do it online yet (at least for first time season ticket holders; don't know about renewals). They will hold them until they send out the mailer and then you send in your payment. But they told me what was available (side of stadium, row, seat number, and yardline it's located on) and I selected the ones I wanted.
    Thanks for the info. I just called and talked to them about holding the same tickets I had for the last couple of years. Now I need to convince my family to get some season tickets.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

If I lived closer I would have 4 season tickets for football as soon as they were for sale! My CHAMPS donation will be made once my wafe and I can sit down and figure out how much I can give.

Beaz, you think about changing your avatar to Trump saying "You're Fired!" or something of the sort?

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Poisso3 View Post
    Beaz, you think about changing your avatar to Trump saying "You're Fired!" or something of the sort?
    HA! I guess he didn't really get fired so I can't do that. The JOakes are over - time to look ahead.

+ Reply to Thread