+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "That's my Quarterback. That's my teammate."

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Re: "That's my Quarterback. That's my teammate."

Quote Originally Posted by baddawg View Post
    Hey focker, lay off my boys.

Is that a line from the movie?

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    I ain't going to see it!
    You say that, but I know you would buy the DVD version.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Fred Thompson was slow, but he was old...
    Johnny, I think you mean Fred Thomas.

But, I agree that Fred Thompson is probably too old to play corner in the NFL. Heck, he has trouble covering Mitt Romney and John McCain. :icon_wink:

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baddawg View Post
    Hey focker, lay off my boys.
    Sorry, baddawg. I just have trouble controlling my emotions when it comes to my beloved Cowboys. You know how I hate to see them lose in the playoffs....

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MattB View Post
    Haha, you laugh, but that is the cliffs notes version. I had to scale it back some. I was going to bring back Dat Nguyen as "Chung" the local wiseman/narrator/laundry mat owner...along with many others and their part in the story. Give me a week and I would have you a Mel Brooks type classic.
    I haven't seen the original movie, so I don't really follow you, but it sounds like you remember very well. Did this movie really hit home?

+ Reply to Thread