+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "That's my Quarterback. That's my teammate."

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

"That's my Quarterback. That's my teammate."

Coming soon to a theater near you.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Re: "That's my Quarterback. That's my teammate."

Quarterback Mountain...

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

LOL. Talk about getting things wrong. The sports media thinks that poor, humble little TO was crying because they were talking bad about his QB. And they believe their own BS. TO was upset and crying because he lost.

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poisso3 View Post
    Quarterback Mounting...
    fixed it for ya

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by MattB View Post
    fixed it for ya

"When one goes under center, the other receives"

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poisso3 View Post

"When one goes under center, the other receives"
    Oh man the possibilities are endless...I could see the movie opening with Romo and T.O. going on one of those long, hard, brutal "cattle drives". Jerry Jones would be playing the "Boss Man" who although knows about the weird relationship developing between T.O. and Romo, just wants his cattle moved and to make money. Wade Phillips is "Taggart" the Boss Man's right hand man with a gastrointestinal problem. Jessica Simpson is the town whore, who after 8 kids and years of work, falls in love with Romo and has a fight to the death with T.O. for him. Jason Garrett is the "Young Gun", who is trying to move in on the Boss Man's business and run him off...the Arch enemy of T.O. and Romo. Then there is Jason Whitten, the town simpleton, who while not smart, has a big heart. Anthony Fassano is "Angelo" the town bartender and owner of the local saloon.

I could have the screen play out in no time.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh man the possibilities are endless...I could see the movie opening with Romo and T.O. going on one of those long, hard, brutal "cattle drives". Jerry Jones would be playing the "Boss Man" who although knows about the weird relationship developing between T.O. and Romo, just wants his cattle moved and to make money. Wade Phillips is "Taggart" the Boss Man's right hand man with a gastrointestinal problem. Jessica Simpson is the town whore, who after 8 kids and years of work, falls in love with Romo and has a fight to the death with T.O. for him. Jason Garrett is the "Young Gun", who is trying to move in on the Boss Man's business and run him off...the Arch enemy of T.O. and Romo. Then there is Jason Whitten, the town simpleton, who while not smart, has a big heart. Anthony Fassano is "Angelo" the town bartender and owner of the local saloon.

I could have the screen play out in no time.
    You have put in WAY too much time thinking about this.

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    You have put in WAY too much time thinking about this.
    Haha, you laugh, but that is the cliffs notes version. I had to scale it back some. I was going to bring back Dat Nguyen as "Chung" the local wiseman/narrator/laundry mat owner...along with many others and their part in the story. Give me a week and I would have you a Mel Brooks type classic.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Haha, you laugh, but that is the cliffs notes version. I had to scale it back some. I was going to bring back Dat Nguyen as "Chung" the local wiseman/narrator/laundry mat owner...along with many others and their part in the story. Give me a week and I would have you a Mel Brooks type classic.
    You should do it. I guarantee someone would buy it.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

I ain't going to see it!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    I ain't going to see it!
    That is a shame, because your avatar is the star of the show.

Champ baddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to behold baddawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    Coming soon to a theater near you.....

Hey focker, lay off my boys.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

They're just sad that their Saints didn't make the playoffs...

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    They're just sad that their Saints didn't make the playoffs...
    I know I am. As a Saints fan, I can't get excited until draft day. GO GET SOME FREAKIN' DBs that can play Loomis. Fred Thompson was slow, but he was old...what's Chasin' David's excuse? Oh well...Go Pack!
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

"It's Really Unfair"- A love story you simply can not miss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLIrm...eature=related

+ Reply to Thread