+ Reply to Thread

Thread: US looking to Join One World Government

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Eek US looking to Join One World Government

Going to do nice and easy, one little step at a time. Bi-partisan effort.

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/articl...TICLE_ID=59713

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: US looking to Join One World Government

Anybody read the book of Revelations lately?
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Anybody read the book of Revelations lately?
    Not since college.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

A group of very powerful bankers/businessmen/politicians have been steering the US, and indeed the whole world, toward the "one world government" for over a century. I don't have all the historic facts, but I do know that part of that effort was spearheaded by Salmon Chase during the War for Southern Independence.

Two things to consider: 1) how could this group hope to realize a one world government if they couldn't even keep the United States under one government! Yeah, fool yourself into thinking that war was about ending slavery.

and 2) when Lee's army entered Pennsylvania they had specific orders not to bother civilians, damage private property, etc..with one exception, a textile mill owned by Salmon Chase. Confederate soldiers burned it to the ground. And nothing was said by Marse Robert about it. Yet, he made it point to discipline his soldiers who took a goat from some farmer.

Oh, (and like Cleburne so eloquently put it one year later) they knew who the enemy was.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Ah, the "One World Order" loons are at it again. Google "One World Order" and "Alice Springs Australia" in the same search. If you believe in this crap, you probably need to put some more tinfoil on your head and rewind your X-Files season 1 VHS tapes.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

hah you scoff, but I wear aluminum foil on my head and I've never been abducted by aliens....that I know of. So, there!

Do not brush aside the notion that there are those out there that want to rule the world. Which, btw, is one of my favorite songs, Everybody wants to rule the World...

Seriously, although my personal research and study is focused on 1850-1885, I do know that continuing since then is a "movement," for lack of a better term, that wants to dominate world politics and economics.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    hah you scoff, but I wear aluminum foil on my head and I've never been abducted by aliens....that I know of. So, there!

Do not brush aside the notion that there are those out there that want to rule the world. Which, btw, is one of my favorite songs, Everybody wants to rule the World...

Seriously, although my personal research and study is focused on 1850-1885, I do know that continuing since then is a "movement," for lack of a better term, that wants to dominate world politics and economics.
    Ha-ha. Yes, there are many people who truly believe that there is some shadow government currently in control of the world. That was the point of my bringing up Alice Springs. I can go no further than to point you in that direction. Having been associated with that location and others like it, I can only say that people's imaginations run rampant when they do not know what is happening behind the fence (much like Area 51). In reality, the majority of the crazy stuff you hear is nothing more than a figment of someone's imagination.

If you ask me, I think Hannah Montana is trying to take over the world, but that's a discussion for another time.

The entire world economy is tanking waiting on some good news about the US market. The US market is tanking waiting on some good news from the Fed.

Hmmmm, ya mean to tell me that a small group of bankers controls the world economy!? How is that possible? Wonder who (on this very board) made mention of that very fact a while back....

Nah, just put tinfoil on your head and pretend it ain't so!

BTW, where is the largest deposit of gold (the real stuff, gold bars) in this country?

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    BTW, where is the largest deposit of gold (the real stuff, gold bars) in this country?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...ion_Depository

?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I think that was probably Dawg80's point.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    Ah, the "One World Order" loons are at it again. Google "One World Order" and "Alice Springs Australia" in the same search. If you believe in this crap, you probably need to put some more tinfoil on your head and rewind your X-Files season 1 VHS tapes.
    The One World Order loons from the 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, and 90's have finally been proven to have been right. The One World Order is no longer a conspiracy, it is an open agenda.... and no one cares because everybody makes money in the short term. Any time you hear the word "globalization", keep those "loons" in mind.

To me the "One World Order" is an umbrella term that covers different groups, some related and working together, and some independently dominating the world. Yeah, some of the these groups are just loonies with no more chance of dominating the world than UL-X has of making a BCS bowl.

I don't buy into the so-called satanic threats, wierd aliens or other such concerns. However, the worldwide banking cartel is real. On the surface their control is obvious. The world banks hold the life of the global economy in their hands. They could, if they wanted to, wreck certain economies or sectors of economies and boost others. And, as subtly as possible, they do!

But, behind the scenes of this veil of secrecy is an even deeper one. Deals are made between powerful groups (bankers, businessmen and politicians) in secret meetings and then they manipulate the world banks and/or cut deals with these banks to cause events...such as wars and political shake-ups. What is the threat to the average Joe on the street? Well, nothing more than you already have seen and continue to see. I mean there isn't some catastrophic event(s) looming in the future, again, at least no more than what you have already seen. This cartel has been around since at least the 1850's and probably before that since I am now reading about something that occurred during the Thomas Jefferson administration.

I am also reading some stuff about the Spanish-American War... ya know "Remember the Maine" and the charge up San Juan Hill. Hmmm, interesting....

+ Reply to Thread