+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2008 Season Ticket Info

Big Dog SpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the rough SpaceDawg's Avatar

2008 Season Ticket Info

I've just noticed the official site is updated with the 2008 season information.

http://latechsports.cstv.com/tickets/latc-footbl.html

Season tickets:

Box seat (req. min. $300 CHAMPS membership) $225
    Reserved bench (East and West) $125
    Young Alumni $90
    Family Pack (2 adults + 3 children) $325
    Group of 10 + cushion $1200
    Faculty/Staff $105

Individual tickets:

East/West Side reserved (except for MS State) $22
    East/West Side reserved (MS State) $40
    East Side adult general admission $12
    East Side child general admission $8

All seats for the Mississippi State game are reserved.

ALL home football games are FREE of charge to Tech students. Tech students may enter the EAST side of the stadium with a current 2008 student ID for all home games except the Mississippi State game. The Mississippi State game is FREE of charge to Tech students but will require a ticket that must be picked up from the ticket office.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Re: 2008 Season Ticket Info

Another great deal. Basically you get the same price for the 5 home games this year plus a $40 Mississippi State ticket(if you sit in reserved)...and you didn't even have to travel to Mississippi this year! Just think of all of the GAS that you are saving! Maybe you could give that to Champs...

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    Another great deal. Basically you get the same price for the 5 home games this year plus a $40 Mississippi State ticket(if you sit in reserved)...and you didn't even have to travel to Mississippi this year! Just think of all of the GAS that you are saving! Maybe you could give that to Champs...
    All Ms. State tickets are reserved.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceDawg View Post
    I've just noticed the official site is updated with the 2008 season information.

http://latechsports.cstv.com/tickets/latc-footbl.html

Season tickets:

Box seat (req. min. $300 CHAMPS membership) $225
    Reserved bench (East and West) $125
    Young Alumni $90
    Family Pack (2 adults + 3 children) $325
    Group of 10 + cushion $1200
    Faculty/Staff $105

Individual tickets:

East/West Side reserved (except for MS State) $22
    East/West Side reserved (MS State) $40
    East Side adult general admission $12
    East Side child general admission $8

All seats for the Mississippi State game are reserved.

ALL home football games are FREE of charge to Tech students. Tech students may enter the EAST side of the stadium with a current 2008 student ID for all home games except the Mississippi State game. The Mississippi State game is FREE of charge to Tech students but will require a ticket that must be picked up from the ticket office.
    I wonder if that means they're giving students a deadline to get tickets and selling to the general public what's left over.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    All Ms. State tickets are reserved.
    I know...I worded that wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    I know...I worded that wrong.
    I thought you did, but wasn't sure. Didn't want you getting there and being surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I thought you did, but wasn't sure. Didn't want you getting there and being surprised.
    Yea. What I was trying to say was that you get the same 5 games as last year for the same $85 plus the sixth game for the $40 making it $125 for my reserved bench seat(plus my comfy chairback of course). And since most of us would have drove to Mississippi anyway and paid the same $40 to get in there it will save you the gas and hotel(for some) since they are coming to RUSTON!

Bottom line...GREAT VALUE!!! There is no reason that anyone that likes football in or around Ruston shouldn't have season tickets. And the last time that I checked there are a lot of people around here that like football.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

great value yes... but it's not enough. It's about time to RAISE the prices for tickets to football games.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    great value yes... but it's not enough. It's about time to RAISE the prices for tickets to football games.

Next year

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    They did raise the price of box seats this year by $60 a seat. I'll be paying $1200 total for my 4 seats. $225/ticket + $300 Champs minimum. I told Brenda, Leah, and Eric I've got no problem with it if they continue to bring in quality teams! They asked me about the $40 price tag for the MSU game, I thought it was very reasonable! I also told them if they really want to make money, rip out everything inside the 20's and put reserved box seats there. Sell all those and we're talking business!

+ Reply to Thread