+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dowlings

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Dowlings

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    The Blue Light was awesome but I was a Bee's Cafe fan.
    Definitely Bee's. In the fraternity, we had to arrive a week before Rush to get everything ready for the rushees. We had a requirement that you had to eat at Bees at least twice that week so you wouldn't be just on junk food because the people that ate just junk food wore out by the end of Rush.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Speaking of Dowlings, I tried to call today because I'm interested in having them provide some food for an ASME meeting next week and I'd like to get a quote. I called the only number I can find online 318-513-9966 and some guy said I got the wrong number. Does anyone have the right number?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

I had my first rib and cheese on jalapeno sour dough over the Christmas holidays. It was good. I am pretty sure I scorched my esophagus from inhaling it too quickly, however.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Is Dowlings having to relocate due to the construction and business going in on that property NW of I-20 and Tech Drive? If so when and where will they locate to?

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    Speaking of Dowlings, I tried to call today because I'm interested in having them provide some food for an ASME meeting next week and I'd like to get a quote. I called the only number I can find online 318-513-9966 and some guy said I got the wrong number. Does anyone have the right number?
    AG,

That is the right phone number. Maybe the lines got crossed but all of my employees answer the phone "Dowling's Smokehouse, this is ______." If you didn't hear that when you called then you must have accidentally dialed the wrong #.

PM me with what you're wanting to serve, how many people, what's the breakdown (i.e. men, women, children, elderly people, college students, etc ...), are you going to have other food items there, or you can just call me on my personal phone at (318) 237-2993. Thanks.

Jeremy

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Designated Hitter View Post
    Is Dowlings having to relocate due to the construction and business going in on that property NW of I-20 and Tech Drive? If so when and where will they locate to?
    As of now, yes, we will have to relocate. When and where - I am working on that now and will let you know more as soon as I can.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

TylerTechsas, can't help but say that apparently you didn't read the entire thread? Your Western Sizzlin answer was given way back in #'s 25, 30, and 33. And don't snap back, please.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Yeah, it was actually closer to campus than the Waffle House is.

I had made up a big list of eating places that were in Ruston during my college days and no longer exist. I was saving it for a rainy day, and lost it. A few of them have been mentioned lately... Shakey's Pizza, Pioneeer Pizza, Pisa Pizza, Cushino's, the P.O. Cafe. Then there was The Hitch, Shipley's, A&W Root Beer, Minute Man (my all-time favorite burger). The Blue Light, The Pine's Motel (home of the 99 cent hamburger steak that included fries and a salad). There was a steak house on the corner of Trenton and California. What was its name? It later became a Chinese Resaurant. Bonanza opened on I-20 at 167 later.
    The Western Sizzlin

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

So it was the Western Sizzlin, then?

(Just for you, CutiePie)

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks, Tech77. It's just that I never answer anything or know anything first on here. And then it's never truly sports related. lol

+ Reply to Thread