+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coach Sim in Dallas this Saturday

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Coach Sim in Dallas this Saturday

Coach Sim will be in Frisco this Saturday at the Texas land and cattle off preston road. The get together starts at 1pm.

An email was sent recently to over 1300 alumni in the metroplex area, if you didn't receive this email please email the alumni center and have your information updated.

There is also an update link at www.latechalumni.com

Please come out and make coach sim feel welcome!!!

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Re: Coach Sim in Dallas this Saturday

Got the email and postcard.

I will be there. Trying to get the wife and kids to come also.

I will make sure that my brother makes it.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

cool. I may not be there. I got sick this week and I am just now even starting to recover.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog View Post
    cool. I may not be there. I got sick this week and I am just now even starting to recover.

How many are you expecting?

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    How many are you expecting?

I don't know, but my kennel of dogs will be there. Our last meeting was with coach Rupp and watching the Cal game. Total attendence probably in the 75-100 range.

We topped right over 100 that day when it was all said and done I believe. I would be happy with 50-100 this time.

+ Reply to Thread