View Poll Results: Who Will Win the Super Bowl?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • New England

32 49.23%
  • New York

33 50.77%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Will Win Super Bowl

Varsity Bulldog bambino seems to have something between the earsbambino seems to have something between the earsbambino seems to have something between the earsbambino seems to have something between the earsbambino seems to have something between the earsbambino seems to have something between the ears

Re: Who Will Win Super Bowl

I want the G-Men to win, but I think that the Pats and Tom Brady are just too much for them to handle.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

I think the Pats will win. I actually think it could be a blowout.

Champ Tdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the rough Tdawg87's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    I think the Pats will win. I actually think it could be a blowout.

Guess your saying I shouldn't take the Giants plus 14 then??

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

I don't know. 14 is a lot of points for a bet, but Superbowls have historically been pretty one-sided.

This whole thing with Brady's ankle seems bogus to me, and I don't think that Randy Moss' restraining order will be a factor either. The Pats have a TON of experience on their team, and they are all pretty seasoned when it comes to big games. I think that will help a lot.

Eli has been playing very well since the departure of the team loud-mouths (Tiki Barber and Jeremy Shockey) but I am curious to see how he performs on the big stage. The media circus sholdn't be a problem for him since he plays in New York, so he will probably be focused going into the game. I'm sure he will also be getting help from Peyton on breaking down film against the Pats. Archie might even help. But, if things start to go wrong, I wonder if Eli will be able to hold it together and bring the team back.

Overall, I don't think Eli is their biggest concern. Their defensive backfield is pretty banged up right now and it will be very hard for them to stop Moss, Welker, and Stallworth....especially all at the same time. If the Pats defense can stop the run (which they have had trouble doing) then they will win going away.

But, that's just my opinion. I also thought the Chargers would rip the Giants secondary, but they didn't.

+ Reply to Thread