+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RAMBO

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

RAMBO

is AWESOME.

Very, VERY intense.

Go check it out and let me know what you think.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Re: RAMBO

I love the Rambo and Rocky series... I hope that you're right about this one. I am expecting it to be a let down.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    I love the Rambo and Rocky series... I hope that you're right about this one. I am expecting it to be a let down.
    I did too but, much like Rocky Balboa, it MORE than delivered. Shoot, "Balboa" was in my Top 10 movies of 2007.

Varsity Bulldog solo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the rough

They clapped in the screening I went to. Stallone gave two gifts to 80's action movie fans over the last year. Rambo was insane and I loved it.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    I did too but, much like Rocky Balboa, it MORE than delivered. Shoot, "Balboa" was in my Top 10 movies of 2007.
    I concur. I just KNEW "Balboa" was gonna be a flop, and I don't think it could have been better.

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

Saw "Rambo" tonight. My kind of movie -- hour and 30 minutes long, good story, action-packed. I thought it was really good and very entertaining. Better than I thought it would be.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Me and a buddy went to see it. I absolutely got my moneys worth!! Balboa was OK, I thought this one was much better.

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    is AWESOME.

Very, VERY intense.

Go check it out and let me know what you think.
    Poor thing got beat by "Meet the Spartans" in the box office though...

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

I must say...just got back from watching Rambo and it was MUCH better than expected. I would say better than the last Rocky was.

Varsity Bulldog solo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the rough

it's not so much a movie as it is an exercise in violence. Normally I would have a problem with that but dude, Stallone is awesome. I saw Rocky Balboa for the first time on video two weeks ago and thought that was great too although I know some didn't like it quite as much. I was speechless after wards. I love the part where Rambo just appears behind the guys back right before all hell breaks loose. I kind of got giddy because you knew it was on. That makes me sound kind of sick but that's not the case, I just love movies.

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

This should make all of you happy then...RAMBO 5...

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Our-R...rmed-7617.html

Quote Originally Posted by TechSupporter11 View Post
    This should make all of you happy then...RAMBO 5...

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Our-R...rmed-7617.html
    I would watch it.

Varsity Bulldog bambino seems to have something between the earsbambino seems to have something between the earsbambino seems to have something between the earsbambino seems to have something between the earsbambino seems to have something between the earsbambino seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    I must say...just got back from watching Rambo and it was MUCH better than expected. I would say better than the last Rocky was.

It was better than I expected as well. I guess Stallone knew that less talk and more action would be the way to go. I personally enjoyed it.

+ Reply to Thread