+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I was getting ready to buy a new truck until . . .

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Re: I was getting ready to buy a new truck until . . .

Just messin with ya..Chevy makes a good vehicle! Trucks are like women: you get a brunette and you wonder about a blonde..you get a Chevy and wonder about a Ford, get a Ford and you wonder about Yota........

My favorite woman-type-saying is: "A man without a wife is like a fish without a bicycle." I'll take your advice and stick to food as my field of expertise. Teddy Allen said it pretty good in his last article, "You could take what I know about women and spill it on the counter and it would only take one single-ply Kleenex to clean it up." I know about as much about trucks as women... I only know what I have and I absolutely love my wife and my truck.:icon_wink:
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Big Dog rbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her game rbhtech's Avatar

I love my wife, Truck And my dogs!

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Drive an 06 Ram 1500 hemi 4x4 and couldn't be happier. You folks need to MAN UP.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Nissan Titan is the way to go!

+ Reply to Thread