+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Texas A&M vs Techsters

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Texas A&M vs Techsters

Did anyone read the article in the Times where Gary Blair said we turned down a game with them on our court? He was trying to get Morenike Autrenese a chance to plan in front of friends and family in North Louisiana. Don't know why we couldn't set it up, but that is a team I would love to establish a regular home and home. Especially since we are not going to play Tenn every year. Also would like to play Texas Tech, and even LSU. Just would like to get some rivalries going like we had with Tenn.

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Re: Texas A&M vs Techsters

If this is true, it's just another reason we need a coaching change yesterday.
    ________
    Ipad Guide
    Last edited by LT; 05-05-2011 at 01:11 AM.

Varsity Bulldog cranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the ears

I agree........that game should be on the schedule!! Did Tech host Duke when Alana Beard was playing there? Seems like I remember Duke somebody playing at the CenturyTel Center in Bossier.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by cranberry View Post
    I agree........that game should be on the schedule!! Did Tech host Duke when Alana Beard was playing there? Seems like I remember Duke somebody playing at the CenturyTel Center in Bossier.
    We played them at Disney World in Florida. They played Northwestern at the CenturyTel Center, I think. Believe me, that was not Tech's doing.

Varsity Bulldog 10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by BUZDAWG View Post
    Did anyone read the article in the Times where Gary Blair said we turned down a game with them on our court? He was trying to get Morenike Autrenese a chance to plan in front of friends and family in North Louisiana. Don't know why we couldn't set it up, but that is a team I would love to establish a regular home and home. Especially since we are not going to play Tenn every year. Also would like to play Texas Tech, and even LSU. Just would like to get some rivalries going like we had with Tenn.
    Maybe we already had someone scheduled on the day they wanted to play...I dunno just trying to rationalize why the game didn't happen.

+ Reply to Thread