+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cal&Ken Training Techsters!

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Cal&Ken Training Techsters!

While Kayla and Bryan are off last week and this week, my mother has been keeping the girls so they can go to school in Shreveport. I knew that Cal&Ken was not an LSU fan and was pretty much training her girls along those same lines, but my mother (also a Tech grad) reported just how far that training went.

She called the 5 year old to come eat breakfast and had Frosted Flakes out for her to have for breakfast. She assured my mother that "in this house we don't have anything to do with Tigers". She wanted no part of the Frosted Flakes because of Tony the Tiger on the front of the box!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Cal&Ken Training Techsters!

Quote Originally Posted by markay714 View Post
    While Kayla and Bryan are off last week and this week, my mother has been keeping the girls so they can go to school in Shreveport. I knew that Cal&Ken was not an LSU fan and was pretty much training her girls along those same lines, but my mother (also a Tech grad) reported just how far that training went.

She called the 5 year old to come eat breakfast and had Frosted Flakes out for her to have for breakfast. She assured my mother that "in this house we don't have anything to do with Tigers". She wanted no part of the Frosted Flakes because of Tony the Tiger on the front of the box!
    Perfect. Sounds like I need to send my 5 year old up there for awhile. He cried the other day because dirtylegacy and I told him we don't pull for LSU in this house. He's so inundated with LSU stuff at his school, Parkview Baptist, it's unreal. Anyway, he's gotten better now and has even made the statement that we don't pull for LSU. I think he's going to catch on eventually especially if I can get his brother to move back down.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

That is a good one, but I think I may have to just turn the box around and eat the Frosted Flakes.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    That is a good one, but I think I may have to just turn the box around and eat the Frosted Flakes.
    I was sorta thinkin' the same thing. I LOVED sugar coated most anything - particuliarly Frosted Flakes. I'd forgive Tony for being a Tiger and eat his cereal, too!

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Perfect. Sounds like I need to send my 5 year old up there for awhile. He cried the other day because dirtylegacy and I told him we don't pull for LSU in this house. He's so inundated with LSU stuff at his school, Parkview Baptist, it's unreal. Anyway, he's gotten better now and has even made the statement that we don't pull for LSU. I think he's going to catch on eventually especially if I can get his brother to move back down.
    The Nazi Party has nothing on LSU when it comes to child indoctrination. They can lead you to the Tiger, but they can't make you pet it . . . well, yea they can . . . This is my little girl fighting the good fight at her day care.

Looks like she's having a hard time fighting the fight! She's a cutie even if she IS petting the tiger!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by markay714 View Post
    Looks like she's having a hard time fighting the fight! She's a cutie even if she IS petting the tiger!
    She's not petting it. Look closer. She's holding it's mouth closed to shut it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    She's not petting it. Look closer. She's holding it's mouth closed to shut it up.

Well....at least she looks a little sad!

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

That picture is awesome!

+ Reply to Thread