+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Any takers on McCain?

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Re: Any takers on McCain?

If it werent for the warmongering, I wouldnt have too much against McCain. I freakin loved McCain2000. And if Hillary is the Dem nom, I will have no reservations voting for him. However, I just really like Obama.
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2 View Post
    If it werent for the warmongering, I wouldnt have too much against McCain. I freakin loved McCain2000. And if Hillary is the Dem nom, I will have no reservations voting for him. However, I just really like Obama.
    What do you love about Obama? I have honestly never heard anything but circle talk from him. What stances of his do you particularly like?

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Stick with your man. I'm glad you are happy with him. You can vote with a clear conscience. I wish I had a candidate I could get behind like that.
    oh, i'm going nowhere...he's my boy. i have been, as they say, unwaivering in my support of him. had he gotten the nom in 2000 i think we would be in a much better situation then we are now.

btw, i am not 100% in agreement with mccain...if i were in complete agreement with anyone in washington it would scare the hell out of me, or i'd think they were a liar and just making promises. i disagree with federal stem cell research funding not necessarily because of moral objections (i honestly have not fleshed out my moral opinion) but mainly because it is federal funding for essentially private research the results of which will then be sold back to the american people after we have already paid for it...as far as immigration goes, i didn't liek the guest worker program but at least he was trying to fix a problem unlike 90% of congress who sits on their hands and waits for someone to have balls enough to propose a solution then chastizes them for having for trying to do the job they were elected to do. i'm happy the mccain-kennedy did not get passed but i am happier that is was proposed and got normal citizens to realize what a problem illegal immigration is.

but the thing you can count on with mccain is that he will tell you what he thinks about just about everything and has a history of backing up his mouth with action. he is a doer. you may not like everything he does but you cannot say that he doesn't work for his pay.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

The Reagan who gave amnesty to 3 million illegal immigrants? ;-)
    with the understanding that future illegal immigration would be stopped....

Fool us once, shame on you...

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    with the understanding that future illegal immigration would be stopped......
    Teddy Kennedy even swore to that. And I believe everything Teddy says.:icon_wink:
    Go Tech!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Bulldog drumlogic37 is just really nicedrumlogic37 is just really nicedrumlogic37 is just really nicedrumlogic37 is just really nicedrumlogic37 is just really nicedrumlogic37 is just really nicedrumlogic37 is just really nicedrumlogic37 is just really nicedrumlogic37 is just really nicedrumlogic37 is just really nicedrumlogic37 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    What do you love about Obama? I have honestly never heard anything but circle talk from him. What stances of his do you particularly like?
    Huss, I just want change. In fact, I hope for change. There should be a change for hope in this country. I want us to think....not just think, but hope for change. Not just change, but change for hope. I hope for that. I want that change to hope from non-change to hope. HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!THE HOPE OF CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE CHANGE TO HOPE!!!!!!!!THE CHANGE OF CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!THE HOPE OF HAVING HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Have you read the blueprint for change? There's a lot of good stuff in there. Sure, Hillary would probably do 75% of the same stuff, but she's a giant bitch. Whereas Obama is a pretty cool guy, very upbeat, and very motivational.
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by drumlogic37 View Post
    Huss, I just want change. In fact, I hope for change. There should be a change for hope in this country. I want us to think....not just think, but hope for change. Not just change, but change for hope. I hope for that. I want that change to hope from non-change to hope. HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!THE HOPE OF CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE CHANGE TO HOPE!!!!!!!!THE CHANGE OF CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!THE HOPE OF HAVING HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "We are who we've been waiting for!"

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Have you read the blueprint for change? There's a lot of good stuff in there. Sure, Hillary would probably do 75% of the same stuff, but she's a giant bitch. Whereas Obama is a pretty cool guy, very upbeat, and very motivational.
    Too bad we don't still "test" before we let some folks vote...not sure you'd pass!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    Too bad we don't still "test" before we let some folks vote...not sure you'd pass!
    If it were a test based on the constitution, I'm not sure your president and vice-president would have even been able to vote for themselves.

+ Reply to Thread