+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mardi Gras - Endymion

Champ bad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to all bad_man's Avatar

Mardi Gras - Endymion

For those at the Endymion parade on Saturday, there will be 6 Tech alum on float 15A, driver side. Well be the first 6 at the front. I (bad_man) will be #3 and bjude64 will be #4. If you're there, shout out and we'll throw.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Re: Mardi Gras - Endymion

I will be hanging out on a balcony at the Royal Sonesta Friday night if anyone is down that night.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I am going to try to make Endymion. Wish they would start at 6:30 instead of 4:30. In any case, I will catch it close to Mandino's on that side of canal.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

When are ya'll getting down to NO? We'll be in around 5-6 Friday, let me know so we can hook up.

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

I'll be at the corner of Loyola and Girod near the very end. The wife's building is right there, so it's a great place to hang out and drink/party/have clean bathrooms until the parade.
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Champ bad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to all bad_man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten View Post
    I will be hanging out on a balcony at the Royal Sonesta Friday night if anyone is down that night.
    We'll have a big group in the quarter Fri. night. I'll have a Tech jersey and hat on, so look for it.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

We are getting in on Saturday (hopefully in time for Endymion. We will be in the quarter that night and off/on through Tuesday night. Just yell Champion110 and I will find you.

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

Hope to see some of y'all out there. Like bad_man said earlier, I'll be on float 15A, driver's side, 4th person.

German,
    I'll be getting to New Orleans around 7. Brent and O'Rear will be out there by very early afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by bjude64 View Post
    Hope to see some of y'all out there. Like bad_man said earlier, I'll be on float 15A, driver's side, 4th person.

German,
    I'll be getting to New Orleans around 7. Brent and O'Rear will be out there by very early afternoon.
    I was going to yell for you, but I will be on the other side of the road at Mandino's.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bjude64 View Post

German,

We should be leaving by 3pm, and meeting up w/ Christian around 5-6 then going down to Steph's on St. Charles to watch the parades

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    We should be leaving by 3pm, and meeting up w/ Christian around 5-6 then going down to Steph's on St. Charles to watch the parades
    We will be getting to Nola around 7. Clayton and I will probably watch the parade with y'all before Jamie brings us to the hotel.

Puppy techbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nice

We will be at the Extravaganza - we will look for float 15a and holler GO DAWGS!. Unfortunately, we will be sitting with 10 LSU fans. Ugh. Have a save ride.

Quote Originally Posted by techbluedog View Post
    We will be at the Extravaganza - we will look for float 15a and holler GO DAWGS!. Unfortunately, we will be sitting with 10 LSU fans. Ugh. Have a save ride.
    Even more the reason to yell louder. Don't worry, we'll try to hit you and not the Tiger fans. :-D

We'll be on the neutral ground at Camp & Canal, so when ya'll are cutting the U to come back up to St. Charles will be on the outside (driver side).

Maybe, some of the routes say Endymion is turning straight onto St. Charles, others show this:

Big Dog bulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of light bulldawg03's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    We'll be on the neutral ground at Camp & Canal, so when ya'll are cutting the U to come back up to St. Charles will be on the outside (driver side).

Maybe, some of the routes say Endymion is turning straight onto St. Charles, others show this:

Because Brian's going to remember that... I doubt he'll know what's going on before he even gets on the float...

+ Reply to Thread