+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pot vending machines?

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Pot vending machines?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22910820/?GT1=10755

Pot vending machines take root in Los Angeles

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Re: Pot vending machines?

Boy now there's a great idea for safe and effective delivery of drugs to "authorized" users.

I mean, nobody has ever robbed a vending machine before.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

If can figure out how to post a picture I will put up some of beer machines from Japan (you can get harder stuff, too).

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

The bigger crime is the amount of money we have spent on the so called war on drugs.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

I agree and it's unfortunate our fed govt doesn't recognize states' rights.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    The bigger crime is the amount of money we have spent on the so called war on drugs.
    How much have we spent and what would you change??

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    How much have we spent and what would you change??

Are you kidding me? I don't have the exact total but billions have been spent and what have we gotten for our money. I would quit arresting people unless they cause harm to another person or property. That would free up jail space so we could keep people who commit real crimes locked up instead of having the revolving door jails we have.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Are you kidding me? I don't have the exact total but billions have been spent and what have we gotten for our money. I would quit arresting people unless they cause harm to another person or property. That would free up jail space so we could keep people who commit real crimes locked up instead of having the revolving door jails we have.
    I understand your point, but how many of these people being arrested for drugs were innocently sitting on their coach having a smoke??

I think that I'm in the minority here, but I would say that I personally wish that the gave less sentences of "life in prison" and issued out more death penalties.

I performed a check on a guy a couple of years ago that had 66 SHREVEPORT ARRESTS. Several more in Bossier (City and Parish) and Caddo parish. This person was out of jail still and was applying to work for the City.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    I understand your point, but how many of these people being arrested for drugs were innocently sitting on their coach having a smoke??

I think that I'm in the minority here, but I would say that I personally wish that the gave less sentences of "life in prison" and issued out more death penalties.

I performed a check on a guy a couple of years ago that had 66 SHREVEPORT ARRESTS. Several more in Bossier (City and Parish) and Caddo parish. This person was out of jail still and was applying to work for the City.
    Is anyone sitting on his coach really innocent?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Is anyone sitting on his coach really innocent?
    Not when your head is in their lap.

+ Reply to Thread