+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Your chance

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Your chance

If you could make one argument to explain to a Tech alum/student why they should be Tech fans, what would it be?

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Re: Your chance

You are (the student) or have (the alum) put your future in the hands of Tech. Tech accepted your faith and gave you the advantage of the knowledge and values of the university. You are now a part of the Tech family. Your family is viewed by the world both by your actions and the actions of the family. You should be proud and enthusiastic about everything your family does, particularly the most widely seen area of the family on a weekly basis. You should be more than a fan. You should be an active participant in the family.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    If you could make one argument to explain to a Tech alum/student why they should be Tech fans, what would it be?
    Stop being a dumbass!

Although what WWDog said is a little more eloquent, I would add about the changes and excitement going on.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

1. Grow some nads.

There is the easy path in life (supporting a major program that everyone else supports) or take the hard path (Mid-major program with an uphill climb). The hard path is always filled with more joy and pride when accomplishments are made. The victories are sweeter and the losing is tougher, but the sweetness of victory of a Tech team far outweighs any accomplishment of (fill n the blank or lsu) major program.

That applies to more than athletic programs.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

TECH BEER.jpg

I actually have two of these..
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

It's such a dumb argument to even have to make, but here goes: Like the Beach Boys once sang "be true to your school". But if you want to be suck up, wanna be, bandwagon, fair weather, yellow bellied, scum sucking, pretender, poser, or as Red Forman said so eloquently in the above post DUMB ASS go right ahead. I don't like lsu fans but I hate our students and alum that support them even more. So if you can't be true to your school that tells me everything I need to know about you in a nutshell. Now get the hell out of my sight before I puke!

+ Reply to Thread