+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The LOST Season 4 Thread

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

The LOST Season 4 Thread

New season begins tonight at 7:00. Who plans on watching? I'll be there, front and center!

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Re: The LOST Season 4 Thread

Did you watch the Pop-Up Video rehash episode last night? I've got a Velvet Revolver concert tonight, but thank goodness for DVR.

Varsity Bulldog bigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nice bigwagee's Avatar

I think Ben is the one in the casket. Kate is married to Sawyer.

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

I think Kate is married to Sawyer, but Locke is in the casket.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

I agree...Thank God for DVR! I watched that 2 hour show in about 45 minutes. I would not have watched the entire re-cap if it were not for DVR.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by AustinDawg View Post
    I think Kate is married to Sawyer, but Locke is in the casket.
    I can't decide on Locke or Ben but I think that it is one of the two...

Varsity Bulldog 10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    I can't decide on Locke or Ben but I think that it is one of the two...
    I pick Locke, but I think both would rather die on the island than leave it so it's hard to say.

Quote Originally Posted by 10cDawg View Post
    I pick Locke, but I think both would rather die on the island than leave it so it's hard to say.
    That's the only reason that I haven't ruled out Juliette(sp?) because she really wanted to get off of the island. But Jack probably would have considered her a friend and Kate probably wouldn't have cared.

Varsity Bulldog 10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    That's the only reason that I haven't ruled out Juliette(sp?) because she really wanted to get off of the island. But Jack probably would have considered her a friend and Kate probably wouldn't have cared.
    I thought that too.

Actually, Kate didn't care. When Jack said he was surprised she wasn't at the funeral, Kate said "Why would I go to the funeral?".

Part of me thinks that we haven't met the person in the coffin yet.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

My guess is that the person is the coffin is yet to be determined depending on the remaining cast. There are probably several scenarios under consideration. Remember these producers appeared to write off 2 female characters at the end of season 2 because the actresses playing them had run ins with the law. (DWI?) These 2 characters were killed by Michael who has now "left the island". I expect Michael and Walt will soon reappear. He could also be the one in the coffin.

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    My guess is that the person is the coffin is yet to be determined depending on the remaining cast. There are probably several scenarios under consideration. Remember these producers appeared to write off 2 female characters at the end of season 2 because the actresses playing them had run ins with the law. (DWI?) These 2 characters were killed by Michael who has now "left the island". I expect Michael and Walt will soon reappear. He could also be the one in the coffin.
    I think Michael is supposed to be on this season. The producers "claim" the deaths of Ana Lucia and Libby had nothing to do with their DUI's but I find that hard to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinDawg View Post
    Part of me thinks that we haven't met the person in the coffin yet.
    That is possible.

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

I think Locke, Ben, and Sawyer are all still on the Island. Not real sure who might be in the casket.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

I am so freakin lost with this show, I am planning on going on an evening run in about half an hour. I will let my wife fill me in.

+ Reply to Thread