+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The LOST Season 4 Thread

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Re: The LOST Season 4 Thread

The time has come. T minus 16 minutes.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

I think that in the end we'll find that Ben is actually a "good guy" and has his reasons for wanting to keep people away from the island.

"I'm trying to buy some jerky and a slushy and suddenly you're standing there by the ho hos..." LOL! The best line of the show!

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!

Now I have to find out who the other three of the Oceanic 6 are, and what happened to those that were left behind.

I would almost prefer to just DRV the entire season and watch them all at one time.

Bulldog dawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the ears dawgette's Avatar

be careful with the dvr. i had mine set, waiting till the kids were in bed... at 8:25 i started it up to realize the signal had frozen and the recording was messed up.

i missed the first hour and a half. please tell me the first hour was a recap?

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawgette View Post
    yep!

Quote Originally Posted by dawgette View Post
    be careful with the dvr. i had mine set, waiting till the kids were in bed... at 8:25 i started it up to realize the signal had frozen and the recording was messed up.

I hate it when that happens!!!

Thank goodness for internet.

http://abc.go.com/index

Just have to wait until tomorrow but they should put the full episode online.

Varsity Bulldog 10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here

Did anyone else think that it looked like Christian Shepard sitting in Jacob's chair in the cabin? This show is going to drive me nuts! I mean really...Hurley saying he didn't know who Ana Lucia was. Obviously something happened on the island and they have lied about it; so Hurley had to act like he didn't know her.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

I wonder how Hurley gets off the island. He looked very against it at the end of the episode. Perhaps he gets lost again and they take him off the island. I thought that was weird.

Varsity Bulldog bigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nice bigwagee's Avatar

I think he went them to protect Charlie's woman and baby.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

I didn't go for a run. Now I wish I did. I don't have time to concentrate this hard on a television show.

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    I would almost prefer to just DRV the entire season and watch them all at one time.
    I completely agree.

I wouldn't let my girlfriend start on Lost until she finished her thesis last year. Then I unleashed the beast. She finished the first three seasons in just over a month. Once she caught up I got to include her in the hell that is the wait between episodes.

I think knowing that they have only made 8 episodes for this season thanks to the strike may be the worse part....

Ok...so I'm watching the dvr'd lost from last week again. Do you remember the tall, black guy that visited Hurley? If you remember he said that he was an attny. with Oceanic and that he wanted Hurley to go with him to a better inst. Well I just picked up on the fact that he asked Hurley the question, "Are they still alive?" I think that he is actually with the people that were on the boat and I'm thinking that those people are either dead or Jack and the other 5 people must have stolen their boat or something to get off of the island and left the others stranded. That would probably be why he has so much guilt.

The only problem that I have with that is that Jack, Kate, and Hurley all care for their friends and I don't think that they would leave them stranded... I can't wait for Thursday.

Oh...and my thoughts on the man in Jacob's chair and the face in the window...

Man in chair - Christian Sheperd - aka Jack's Dad
    Face in window - Michael - aka Walt's Dad

Write that down.

+ Reply to Thread