+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The LOST Season 4 Thread

Bulldog dawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the earsdawgette seems to have something between the ears dawgette's Avatar

Re: The LOST Season 4 Thread

good show tonight! i think i've given up on trying to analyze every single thing though. after several years of this, i've found that it is better for me to just sit back and watch what happens.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quite a bit of exposition tonight. The freighter folks work for Dharma, and they're after Ben for gassing the colony. And, when the black guy from The Wire (their boss) visited Hugo, I now think he's referring to The Other's when he says "them", since they are wanted for the death of everyone.

Miles, the new Asian guy, will end up being Hatch Training Video Dude's son. I feel confident about this.

Michael's coming back soon. I just have a hunch.

Varsity Bulldog 10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    Quite a bit of exposition tonight. The freighter folks work for Dharma, and they're after Ben for gassing the colony. And, when the black guy from The Wire (their boss) visited Hugo, I now think he's referring to The Other's when he says "them", since they are wanted for the death of everyone.

Miles, the new Asian guy, will end up being Hatch Training Video Dude's son. I feel confident about this.

I think Michael will be the guy working for Ben on the freighter.

Did anyone notice that at the beginning of the episode, the crying man who parachuted to the island first was called Sam at the beginning and then said his name was Dan when Jack asked him?

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    Oh...and my thoughts on the man in Jacob's chair and the face in the window...

Man in chair - Christian Sheperd - aka Jack's Dad
    Face in window - Michael - aka Walt's Dad

Write that down.
    wasn't the face in the window...white??

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

according to this:

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/35532

episode 8 will be a michael flash(back/forward).

theory: what if the 1st and 3rd flashes (dan/charlotte) were actually flash forwards...and that is why dan was so emotional about seeing the plane footage and why charlotte was so excited about the dharma polar bear collar? i seriously thing there is some space/time continuum stuff that is going to be coming into play soon.

btw, heard this morining that the writers might be back to work by the end of next week...we may yet get a full season.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi View Post
    according to this:

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/35532

episode 8 will be a michael flash(back/forward).

theory: what if the 1st and 3rd flashes (dan/charlotte) were actually flash forwards...and that is why dan was so emotional about seeing the plane footage and why charlotte was so excited about the dharma polar bear collar? i seriously thing there is some space/time continuum stuff that is going to be coming into play soon.

btw, heard this morining that the writers might be back to work by the end of next week...we may yet get a full season.

I think they were flash forwards, but why did it say that everybody died on Oceanic 815 when he was watching the TV and crying? We now know that there is an Oceanic 6, but I distinctly remember the TV saying that all 315 or so passengers died. Did I hear that wrong or what?

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigwagee View Post
    I think he went them to protect Charlie's woman and baby.
    Might be, but I cant help but think that Sun and Jin would get off of the island given the chance. They know that ever woman who got pregnant on the island dies, and the baby had to be conceived on the island given Jin's past troubles with the man berries. Or was she already pregnant before getting to the island?

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi View Post
    wasn't the face in the window...white??
    Was it? :icon_wink:

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar

Quite a bit of exposition tonight. The freighter folks work for Dharma, and they're after Ben for gassing the colony. And, when the black guy from The Wire (their boss) visited Hugo,

Glad somebody else recognized the actor. Another good show.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg04 View Post
    Glad somebody else recognized the actor. Another good show.
    My favorite show of all time.

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

I dont think Dan's was a flash-forward, because the wreckage was found before the trip to the island (as seen in the pilot's flashback). But Charlotte's being a flashforward could be possible...
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2 View Post
    I dont think Dan's was a flash-forward, because the wreckage was found before the trip to the island (as seen in the pilot's flashback). But Charlotte's being a flashforward could be possible...
    flashforward in an alternate timeline separate from that of the pilot?

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

If they really want to do some screwy "time moves differently on the island" stuff, they would end season 4 or 5 with Jack finally making it back to the island, only to stumble upon himself and the other castaways. Then we'd have a whole off-season of people going "What? Time travel? Really?" and other people going "I KNEW IT. THE ISLAND IS IN SOME WEIRD TIME BUBBLE"
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Puppy hjhjh220 is an unknown

sure am plane to watch this amazing series i was watched the Previous third part

any thoughts on the last 2 episodes?

question: what was kate's son's name? my close captioning would not work.

+ Reply to Thread