+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guys we Finished #5 In The Nation

Official Unofficial BB&B Pollster TennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her game TennesseeDawg's Avatar

Guys we Finished #5 In The Nation

I had no idea we had a fishing team!!!! We finished # 5 in the nation..

http://www.collegiatebasschampionship.com/Results.htm

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Re: Guys we Finished #5 In The Nation

Can you explain those Final Day weights? How do they determine those? Because it looks like our two day combination weights were better than the rest.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

How'd we lose? Our 2 day total is the highest. Oh and why is this on the football fourm?

Official Unofficial BB&B Pollster TennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her game TennesseeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    Can you explain those Final Day weights? How do they determine those? Because it looks like our two day combination weights were better than the rest.
    I'm not sure!! Maybe we can e-mail the site to find out... I just happened to come across it online!

Varsity Bulldog tangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the ears

My cousin who goes to ULL was braging about how good their bass fishing team was, but i had no idea that we had one. Well it looks like our team is much better

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    How'd we lose? Our 2 day total is the highest. Oh and why is this on the football fourm?
    Because I couldn't find the fishing forum

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeDawg View Post

By the way, it's looks like the top 5 teams fished a third and final round, so we were 1st going into the final day, and crappie'd out on day 3.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeDawg View Post
    So obviously football is the next closest thing, got it. I'm still laughing at the fact that we have a bass fishing team. I know several people that may have been able to graduate had there been a bass fishing team at the time.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

They've had a team for a while. You could actually take FISHING as an elective when I attended TECH, the only stipulation was that you had to have a boat.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    looks like they must have had a final day fish-off for just the top 5, and our guys couldn't come up with a big catch on the last day.

Big Dog honker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    looks like they must have had a final day fish-off for just the top 5, and our guys couldn't come up with a big catch on the last day.
    I think you are exactly right. The Top 5 started from scratch on the Final Day. I believe this is the tourney that one of our teams was in the lead goin into the Final Day but was DQ'd b/c they accidentally got into a no-fish zone. I believe the Western Kentucky Team ratted them out. I'm not positive though. Our La Tech team has been doing really good in these National Tourneys

When is the next Tournament. I e-mailed the guys on this website and asked them if they had any pictures they could send me with Tech guys fishing. I will post them if he sends them to me!!

I heard there is a 5 star fishing recruit out of Logansport that we are recruiting heavily.

Big Dog honker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the rough

I know a few of the guys who compete who could send you pictures. I think the gorilla should make an appearance at the next weigh-in

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tigtoo30 View Post

By the way, it's looks like the top 5 teams fished a third and final round, so we were 1st going into the final day, and crappie'd out on day 3.
    Very punny!:icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread