+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wow

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Wow

....that's all I have to say about that great game.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Re: Wow

One of the best! I lover the underdog. What are the odds of brothers winning back to back Super Bowls like that?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Only downside is the that the stinkin' 72 dolphins will be talking smack for another 20 years.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

I couldn't have scripted a better ending to this game...way to go GIANTS!!!

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

That was WAY fun. I'm glad I stayed up for it. I've always liked Eli.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    ....that's all I have to say about that great game.

What game? Did the Lady Techsters play tonight?
    :icon_wink:

Puppy DevilleDawg is just really niceDevilleDawg is just really niceDevilleDawg is just really niceDevilleDawg is just really niceDevilleDawg is just really niceDevilleDawg is just really niceDevilleDawg is just really niceDevilleDawg is just really niceDevilleDawg is just really nice

The final drive by the Giants will be regarded as one of the best in history. Tiki retired, Shockey out with injury, Eli stepped up and became THE leader on the offense. Congrats to the Giants and Eli, one of the best games I've ever watched. And congrats to the 72 Dolphins, I can here the corks popping from here!

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    One of the best! I lover the underdog. What are the odds of brothers winning back to back Super Bowls like that?
    How about back to back Super Bowl MVP for brothers?

Incredible play by Eli & Tyree on the 3rd and 5 play that Eli escaped the rush and Tyree made an awesome catch on the 24...play of the game!

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Yes, the catch with one hand on the ball and the ball pressed against his helmet was incredible. I couldn't believe he didn't drop that pass.

Definitely one of the best games ever; it's a shame one of them had to lose.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DevilleDawg View Post
    The final drive by the Giants will be regarded as one of the best in history. Tiki retired, Shockey out with injury, Eli stepped up and became THE leader on the offense. Congrats to the Giants and Eli, one of the best games I've ever watched. And congrats to the 72 Dolphins, I can here the corks popping from here!
    Screw the 72 Dolphins - A junior high team compared to the dynasty that followed them.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

If I were Eli, I'd send Tiki Barber a hand written invitation to the SB Ring Ceremony.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    If I were Eli, I'd send Tiki Barber a hand written invitation to the SB Ring Ceremony.
    He should also send the Patriots cornerback (Asante Samuel?) a thank you note for dropping that near interception which would have clinched the game.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Most excellent! Loved seeing another Louisiana kid, Big Easy at that, do well on the big stage. Heck, how many Super Bowl MVP's are from Louisiana guys????

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Most excellent! Loved seeing another Louisiana kid, Big Easy at that, do well on the big stage. Heck, how many Super Bowl MVP's are from Louisiana guys????
    I think all 4 were in the stadium tonight...

Puppy DevilleDawg is just really niceDevilleDawg is just really niceDevilleDawg is just really niceDevilleDawg is just really niceDevilleDawg is just really niceDevilleDawg is just really niceDevilleDawg is just really niceDevilleDawg is just really niceDevilleDawg is just really nice

Awh man, old teams and old guys that can hold on to records: well I just like it. The older I get , the more I consider a record like the 72 Dolphins 17 and 0 to be supreme. Holding on against time and the never ending attack of the younger generations. Brings back memories of, uh, err, well I forget (old age brain fart) what I was going to say, oh now I remember, OLD GUYS and OLD RECORDS RULE ! HA! HA!

+ Reply to Thread