+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fresno takes out Techsters, 82-63 - News Star

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Fresno State Women Remain in First Place after Historic Win at Louisiana Tech-WACSpor

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

The Fresno State women's basketball team made history on Monday night when they defeated Louisiana Tech 82-63 on Monday at the Thomas Assembly Center in Ruston. The victory was the Bulldogs first victory at Louisiana Tech and it was also the first time the Lady Techsters have been swept by a conference opponent since 1990-91. *

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Fresno rips Techsters - Shreveport Times

A new article has been posted on the Shreveport Times:

RUSTON ? Disparaging almost any hope of climbing back into the WAC race, the Lady Techsters fell flat on their face here Monday night in an 82-63 loss to Fresno State inside the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss the article here.

Fresno takes out Techsters, 82-63 - News Star

A new article has been posted on The News Star:

RUSTON ? So far this year, Fresno State has Louisiana Tech's number.

More...

Feel free to discuss it here

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Re: Fresno takes out Techsters, 82-63 - News Star

Read the article. Unbelievable.

Long says Sneed will have to do what she did last night every night for "us to be successful." Uh...coach...she did it last night and you were not successful. Got any other inspired suggestions?

This article is harsh, but accurate. We did fall flat on our faces, it was uninspired, and another record broken by Long's version of the Techsters.

Wow.

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Eek Re: Fresno takes out Techsters, 82-63 - News Star

FFA - C'mon, now!! U know that we just need to "wait 'til next year"!! Wasn't that the war cry for THIS year, though??

MG

+ Reply to Thread