+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Bright Spot - NOT!!!!

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Thumbs Down A Bright Spot - NOT!!!!

Fellow 'Dawgs - I've got WAY too much time on my hands so I decided to go back over the Techster schedule this year to see if there was ANY bright spots &, lo & behold, I found one!! Did ya'll know that we actually beat ONE team w/a winning record ( at the time we played them!! )?? On 1-19 we handed New Mexico State their a**es when they were 13-3!! WOW!! And here I though CL wasn't doing a good job as HC!! That's certainly not to discount that powerful program down in Natchitoches which was a meager 2-2 when we stomped them!
    Now on the flip side, we also only lost to ONE team w/a losing record when we played & that was Fresno back on 1/3 ( they were 5-8 then ). Apparently THEIR coach used that as a motivational tool because they have been 7-1 since that loss - including a 19 point hammering of us 2 nights ago @ HOME!! ).
    Doesn't this new information entitle CL to another extension for the awesome job he's doing?? Given DR's way of doing things, it certainly does!! Dumba**!!!!!!

BTW - I don't really know ( or care, for that matter! ) what this red dot thing is but since FFA seems to worry about getting one, I don't want him to exceed me so if he gets one I want one, too!! :icon_wink: I figure if it hinges on sarcasm then I should be near the top of the pack!!

Gene
    Last edited by Mean Gene; 02-06-2008 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Add comment

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Re: A Bright Spot - NOT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Gene View Post
    Fellow 'Dawgs - I've got WAY too much time on my hands so I decided to go back over the Techster schedule this year to see if there was ANY bright spots &, lo & behold, I found one!! Did ya'll know that we actually beat ONE team w/a winning record ( at the time we played them!! )?? On 1-19 we handed New Mexico State their a**es when they were 13-3!! WOW!! And here I though CL wasn't doing a good job as HC!! That's certainly not to discount that powerful program down in Natchitoches which was a meager 2-2 when we stomped them!
    Now on the flip side, we also only lost to ONE team w/a losing record when we played & that was Fresno back on 1/3 ( they were 5-8 then ). Apparently THEIR coach used that as a motivational tool because they have been 7-1 since that loss - including a 19 hammering of us 2 night ago @ HOME!! ).
    Doesn't this new information entitle CL to another extension for the awesome job he's doing?? Given DR's way of doing things, it certainly does!! Dumba**!!!!!!

BTW - I don't really know ( or care, for that matter! ) what this red dot thing is but since FFA seems to worry about getting one, I don't want him to exceed me so if he gets one I want one, too!! :icon_wink: I figure if it hinges on sarcasm then I should be near the top of the pack!!

Gene
    Some on here believe Mean Gene and I to be the same person posting under different aliases. To those "Oliver Stones" who suspect everything is a coverup, please notice that MG uses FAR TOO MANY EMOTICONS:icon_wink: and I on the other hand use FAR TOO FEW.:icon_wink:

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Big Grin Re: A Bright Spot - NOT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    Some on here believe Mean Gene and I to be the same person posting under different aliases. To those "Oliver Stones" who suspect everything is a coverup, please notice that MG uses FAR TOO MANY EMOTICONS:icon_wink: and I on the other hand use FAR TOO FEW.:icon_wink:
    YOU also use "IMO" whereas I throw in the "humble" (IMHO) so take that, U disbelievers!!

Ooops!! I had to go back & edit this post just to ADD some emoticons & keep 'em guessing!!!

MG
    Last edited by Mean Gene; 02-06-2008 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Add emoticons

+ Reply to Thread