+ Reply to Thread

Thread: APB for Champ & Phil!!

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Big Grin APB for Champ & Phil!!

OK, folks!! FFA & myself first want to make it clear that we've had nothing to do w/the apparent disappearance of Champ & Phil!! :icon_wink: True, Champ was in 'Nawlins at the same time as I was BUT I didn't run into him ( not even w/my car!! ). Our "opponents" in the CL coaching debacle R missing so please be on the lookout for them!! It's not quite the same on this board w/o our verbal sparing but we DO want everyone to know that, although we do see the CL situation from 180 degree angles, ALL 4 of us want the Techsters to succeed & we will continue to support them in any way possible!!

Gene

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: APB for Champ & Phil!!

Got home late last night from New Orleans. The storms that came through busted out the windshield of my other car and my son's car. No other big damage - thank goodness.

As for the board, don't pretend you know my view. You may not. What you do know is what I post on public forums. We are shooting ourselves in the foot with some of the posts lately.

From what I have heard about the Fresno game, our girls tried and worked hard. I just hope we draw Fresno opposite from us in the tournament (and someone else beats them). The only concern now is beating Boise at Boise - a difficult task indeed.

Don't worry about me not posting, though. Believe me, it was just because I was out of town. Oh, and I think I saw you at Mardi Gras. Don't worry, though. What goes on in Nawlins stays in Nawlins.

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Thumbs Up Re: APB for Champ & Phil!!

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Got home late last night from New Orleans. The storms that came through busted out the windshield of my other car and my son's car. No other big damage - thank goodness.

As for the board, don't pretend you know my view. You may not. What you do know is what I post on public forums. We are shooting ourselves in the foot with some of the posts lately.

From what I have heard about the Fresno game, our girls tried and worked hard. I just hope we draw Fresno opposite from us in the tournament (and someone else beats them). The only concern now is beating Boise at Boise - a difficult task indeed.

Don't worry about me not posting, though. Believe me, it was just because I was out of town. Oh, and I think I saw you at Mardi Gras. Don't worry, though. What goes on in Nawlins stays in Nawlins.
    WELCOME HOME!!!!!

BTW - I was in town on work; well, at least at first!!!

MG

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    We are shooting ourselves in the foot with some of the posts lately.
    IMO we are shooting ourselves in the foot by not making a coaching change. Unfortunately it will probably take lots of public pressure to force DR to do anything. This board allows us to mount some of that pressure.
    ________
    Sex guide
    Last edited by LT; 05-05-2011 at 01:12 AM.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by LT View Post
    IMO we are shooting ourselves in the foot by not making a coaching change. Unfortunately it will probably take lots of public pressure to force DR to do anything. This board allows us to mount some of that pressure.
    Yes. Shooting ourselves in the foot by posting the obvious is, imo, not hurting anyone. NOT voicing our frustration, criticism and anger is, IMO, part of the problem.

Wink Re: APB for Champ & Phil!!

How 'bout we shoot someone else!! U know the one ( & I'm CERTAIN I'll get one of those "red dots" for this but I gotta be me & THIS IS A JOKE!! ) - "he's" one of those guys that we use initials to identify!! :icon_wink:

MG

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Gene View Post
    How 'bout we shoot someone else!! U know the one ( & I'm CERTAIN I'll get one of those "red dots" for this but I gotta be me & THIS IS A JOKE!! ) - "he's" one of those guys that we use initials to identify!! :icon_wink:

MG
    I would think you had missed me or something LOL
    Work has been absolutely crazy and yet I still find myself getting little or no sleep so I can watch them play.
    This entire season is making my head hurt lol

Thumbs Up Re: APB for Champ & Phil!!

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    I would think you had missed me or something LOL
    Work has been absolutely crazy and yet I still find myself getting little or no sleep so I can watch them play.
    This entire season is making my head hurt lol
    Phil - We ( well, I GUESS I can speak for FFA since it seems we share the same thought process!! ) HAVE missed ya & R glad U're back. Remember that we rely on your coaching background to help us see where we need to improve ( other than @ HC!! ) so

WELCOME BACK!!!

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

I agree. If we lose the passion for Techster basketball and stop demanding better than Ren. will let the womens basketball program slip by the wayside. It is not a money making sport and with our mens programs up and coming, it will be very easy for Reneau just to let this all slide by hopefully unnoticed. Voice your displeasure. This team is not one bit getting better and that is the scary part. If I saw improvement, i would agree to shut up but Jo Sneed is our only improving player and she leaves next year. Bring in a big name coach now or you will see the program just gradually go away. LaTech does not need women's basketball anymore. Don't kid yourself.

+ Reply to Thread