+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why LSU let USM have D. Brown

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

Re: Why LSU let USM have D. Brown

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    Change the name to "More lspoo CRAP!" and move it to the pit!

Really, I don't care! I was just trying to hijack it to the dots.....again!:icon_wink:
    I don't think this article is just "lsu crap". To reiterate what inudesu stated, this article addresses a claim typically made by the SEC and other BCS conference teams when they lose out on a recruit. These schools typically use the excuse that they did not get the recruit because that recruit simply did not have the grades, arguing that BCS conference have higher academic standards than the other conferences. This article simply points out that the claim of academic superiority is not true.

Puppy nonetothinkof has turned a few heads around herenonetothinkof has turned a few heads around herenonetothinkof has turned a few heads around herenonetothinkof has turned a few heads around here

[quote=JAB;580216]WHY WOULD WE CARE?[/quote

I sent this , so in the future when Tech signs a 4 or 5 star prospect from LSU, Texas whoever ; you will know their reason was the kid was not smart enought to get into the smartest college in the south.
    no other reason
    just to let you know

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nonetothinkof View Post
    I sent this , so in the future when Tech signs a 4 or 5 star prospect from LSU, Texas whoever ; you will know their reason was the kid was not smart enought to get into the smartest college in the south.
    no other reason
    just to let you know
    OK, thanks for clarifying that for us.
    Last edited by JAB; 02-07-2008 at 01:25 PM.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nonetothinkof View Post

no other reason
    just to let you know
    Where is that? Rice? Tulane? Vanderbilt? Duke? Rhodes College? Emory? There are many great universities in the south with a much greater academic reputation than that place in Baton Rouge.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

[quote=nonetothinkof;580238]
    Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    WHY WOULD WE CARE?[/quote

no other reason
    just to let you know

We already know, welcome to the club.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    Where is that? Rice? Tulane? Vanderbilt? Duke? Rhodes College? Emory? There are many great universities in the south with a much greater academic reputation than that place in Baton Rouge.
    pretty sure that was sarcasm.

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    Heck, look at the graduation rates of our players versus LSU. LSU doesn't even compete academically with Tech much less Rice.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Back to Omaha's question. I think, maybe, the dawgpit because once the LSU trolls on this board see it, there will be one huge pissing match.

Big Dog LTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the rough LTUIronDawg's Avatar

Shomari Clemons from West Monroe signed with LSU two years ago. Even though he barely made it out of high school and did not qualify academically, I can't recall them saying he was too stupid. Seems like they were boasting about signing him if I remember correctly. No offense to Dandy Don, but when a kid is interested in LSU, Don and the tiger fans praise them. When the kid cools on LSU they criticize him. I guess it's their elitist attitude.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

We are talking about Dandy Don.

Puppy HarborPointe is an unknown HarborPointe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    First off, http://www.tigerdroppings.com

Secondly, D. Brown isn't qualifying. Not a[t] USM nor anywhere.
    <*ahem*>

http://hsmississippi.scout.com/a.z?s=397&p=2&c=765748

Sorry to intrude guys, but I was looking up some stuff on Brown, happened upon this thread, and felt the quoted statement could use some updating.

Good luck, and as always, I'll be pulling for you this Fall.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HarborPointe View Post
    <*ahem*>

http://hsmississippi.scout.com/a.z?s=397&p=2&c=765748

Sorry to intrude guys, but I was looking up some stuff on Brown, happened upon this thread, and felt the quoted statement could use some updating.

Good luck, and as always, I'll be pulling for you this Fall.

That's great news for Southern Miss. Good luck this year Harbor.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Yeah I figured the LSU crap about his grades wouldn't stick. They just can't fathom not being 1st in everyones' minds.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Sounds like a Cruz Williams story...

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Sounds like the kid needs to pop Miles and Dandy Don with a slander lawsuit.

+ Reply to Thread