+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BSU/BCM alums?

Big Dog Rickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really nice

BSU/BCM alums?

The BSU/BCM groundbreaking thread got me thinking. How many of you spent time there? When?

I spent a lot of time there from 90 to 92, then again in 93-94. Played a lot of spades (and passed a lot of cards). Played a lot of pool and ping pong. Got my first and only D. Met my wife. Good times.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Re: BSU/BCM alums?

Have we talked about this before? I played a lot of spades there from 93-96. The Missouri and Mexico trips were a lot of fun.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I was very active from 2000-2003...I kind of lagged behind my senior year (you know, what with trying to cram 4 years of biology into 2). I played a lot of foosball (though I was never very good) and had a lot of fun.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Big Dog DrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to all

My time ranged from '92 all the way to '00 or so (not all for just one degree though.) Oh, and I played a LOT of fooseball, and was pretty darn good at it.

Varsity Bulldog bulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nice bulldogengr's Avatar

97-01

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

'03-06

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown

1999-2003

Lots of ping pong

Lots of free lunch

Lots of skipping class while sleeping on the BCM couches

Was BSU when I started and BCM when I left

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar

Could never get on the foosball tables cause of you guys :icon_wink:

2000 - lots of free lunch and intramurals. Lots of social life in general. Grades sucked as result.

I do remember Survival being an eye opening experience after graduating from a class of 32 to seeing the droves of beautiful women walking campus. Louisiana Tech I love thee.

2001 - Moderate. Though probably spent more time hanging out at BCM house with buddies who lived there than actual BCM.

2002 - Light to little. Moved off campus. Dated crazy girl. Really dark year looking back at it. We sucked in everything. Bad football, basketball, baseball.

Non existance 03-04. The whole graduating before TOPS ran out after 3 major changes became a priority.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

96-99

lived in the apt in 97-98.

all about some intramurals.

went to mexico trip, mission arlington trip, mardi gras reach.

met my wife!

got pretty good at ping pong, still suck at pool.

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I was very active from 2000-2003...I kind of lagged behind my senior year (you know, what with trying to cram 4 years of biology into 2). I played a lot of foosball (though I was never very good) and had a lot of fun.
    johnny you were good. there are a precious few of us that can be truely great.

Big Dog SpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the rough SpaceDawg's Avatar

1990-97. I was more active in my undergrad years than my grad years. Went on 4 mission trips (Los Angeles, New Orleans, St. Louis, Mexico). Played lots of spades....which seemed to die out during my later years there.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

'97-01 same time as Heath. Like Jay I met my wife (also Rustonite and also red-headed) there. Like Dawg04 I spent a ton of time at the late great BSU house. Right before they tore it down I stopped by and was surprised by two things 1. They let girls live there and 2. Despite#1, it had gotten even nastier than it was before.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

I guess I'm the old guy. There from 82 to 85 (actually started in my junior year and then did grad school at Tech). Won tournaments in both spades and foosball. (I will admit, though, that Ben Stagg and Charles Headrick were the best foosball players to ever darken the doors -- they just didn't bother playing in the tournaments). I lived in the apartment one year and the house one year. My picture was on the wall when most of you were there. Living there was interesting, to say the least.

Went to Michigan, Ohio, New Orleans and Reno -- along with doing summer missions is California and Zimbabwe.

+ Reply to Thread