+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ooops! Little George was right

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Re: Ooops! Little George was right

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Glad to see you posting more often.
    thanks, man.

i've been trying to get on here more often but work sucks and takes up a lot of my time. incidentally if anyone reading this is in the new orleans area and wants to help a fellow bulldog out, i'm desparately seeking new employment. pm me please and i will send you a resume.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Daybreaker2 is terribly misinformed about the clear and present danger existing in Iran AND Iraq.

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    Daybreaker2 is terribly misinformed about the clear and present danger existing in Iran AND Iraq.
    Yeah, I guess I'm not the one who has every single intelligence agency telling me Iran is not pursuing nuclear weapons.

dawg80 has YET to provide a link that Iran is pursuing nuclear weapons.
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2 View Post
    Yeah, I guess I'm not the one who has every single intelligence agency telling me Iran is not pursuing nuclear weapons.

dawg80 has YET to provide a link that Iran is pursuing nuclear weapons.
    This is probably as close as we can get on this one. Sounds like even Russia is back tracking and not liking what they see concerning their weapons buddy Iran.

DEBKAfile Reports: In a coordinated U-turn, US and Russia both treat Iran’s space launch as attesting to a nuclear weapons program
    February 6, 2008, 9:29 AM (GMT+02:00)

Wednesday, Feb. 6, Moscow followed Washington in voicing concern that the launch of Iran’s Safir-1 space rocket Monday, Feb. 4, attested to the existence of a nuclear weapons program. This diametrically contradicts the US National Intelligence Estimate of last December, which concluded Iran had shelved its covert military nuclear program in 2003.
    Moscow too has evidently abandoned its persistent denial of evidence that Tehran is developing a nuclear bomb.

LINK FOR REST OF STORY
    http://www.debka.com/headline.php?hid=5009

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

^^

The DEKA File?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????

You are TOO funny Tyler.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    ^^

The DEKA File?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????

You are TOO funny Tyler.
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with that Salty. I sure didn't see you trying to help DB2 out with his question.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with that Salty. I sure didn't see you trying to help DB2 out with his question.
    What question is that?

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

The article still offers no proof of a nuclear program. All it says is that W had decided to ignore the NIE and continue on with his crusade. So until dawg80 can provide proof that the NIE is wrong, beyond W's "opinion" (which has shown to be more wrong than right), then "Little Gerogie" has not been proven correct.
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Well, db, you'll have to attend one of our secret meetings. You can bring your own tinfoil, or I'm sure someone will have some extra to loan you.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Well, db, you'll have to attend one of our secret meetings. You can bring your own tinfoil, or I'm sure someone will have some extra to loan you.
    Thanks for the PM on the next session. I will be there a tad late as I am expecting some last minute intel on who the Saudi's are putting into the Oval Office this November. BTW, I believe Dirtys bringing the foil and BD13 the latest decoder ring this week.
    Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 02-11-2008 at 09:09 AM.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

So let me get this straight: you libs have for years been hammering the NIE that led to the Iraq war, saying that it was "doctored" or "cooked" intelligence specifically disseminated as a means to an end (i.e. to justify the maverick Bush's war). Yet now you're ready to embrace the NIE about Iran, which somewhat contradicts what the Bush administration has been saying about Iran. From that, I can deduce that you guys believe anything, just as long as it COUNTERS any Bush administration policy.

I knew you guys didn't give a damn about facts or truth -- the basis of your entire political party has been built on the sale of snake oil to people who, in most cases, believe whatever a democrat tells them as long as there's some government aid in it for them. I guess "truth" for the democrats is defined by political capital and not so much by facts; now I understand why you guys love CNN and the NBC/CBS/ABC news services so much.

Once the information comes out about the existence of Iran's nuclear program and about the recovery of warheads in Iraq containing sarin, mustard, and VX gasses (which were in the possession of the bad guys), I am curious whether you guys will come on here and admit that you were wrong? Probably not. You'll just come on here and give us more drivel about how the video was doctored or staged by Bush and the other fascist government leaders... of course, most of you will probably never even see the story because the channels you watch wouldn't dare air these types of stories -- they wouldn't want to admit that they're pompous asses, either.

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    So let me get this straight: you libs have for years been hammering the NIE that led to the Iraq war, saying that it was "doctored" or "cooked" intelligence specifically disseminated as a means to an end (i.e. to justify the maverick Bush's war). Yet now you're ready to embrace the NIE about Iran, which somewhat contradicts what the Bush administration has been saying about Iran. From that, I can deduce that you guys believe anything, just as long as it COUNTERS any Bush administration policy.

I knew you guys didn't give a damn about facts or truth -- the basis of your entire political party has been built on the sale of snake oil to people who, in most cases, believe whatever a democrat tells them as long as there's some government aid in it for them. I guess "truth" for the democrats is defined by political capital and not so much by facts; now I understand why you guys love CNN and the NBC/CBS/ABC news services so much.

Once the information comes out about the existence of Iran's nuclear program and about the recovery of warheads in Iraq containing sarin, mustard, and VX gasses (which were in the possession of the bad guys), I am curious whether you guys will come on here and admit that you were wrong? Probably not. You'll just come on here and give us more drivel about how the video was doctored or staged by Bush and the other fascist government leaders... of course, most of you will probably never even see the story because the channels you watch wouldn't dare air these types of stories -- they wouldn't want to admit that they're pompous asses, either.

You summed these guys up pretty good Mildawg. Excellent!

So then youre willing to admit the NIE was wrong about Iraq and that W never should have gone there and that we should immediately pull all our troops? Because if youre so willing to admit the NIE is wrong about Iran, then obviously it must have been wrong about Iraq too. Or, from what I can deduce, you guys believe anything just as long as it comes from W's mouth, regardless of who else presents FACTS otherwise.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2 View Post
    So then youre willing to admit the NIE was wrong about Iraq and that W never should have gone there and that we should immediately pull all our troops? Because if youre so willing to admit the NIE is wrong about Iran, then obviously it must have been wrong about Iraq too. Or, from what I can deduce, you guys believe anything just as long as it comes from W's mouth, regardless of who else presents FACTS otherwise.
    LOL. Yeah, that really does work both ways.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

So let's see...

Bush wants to go to war with Iraq. Several credible intelligence sources say there are no WMDs in Iraq, while some others that are more closely tied to the government say there are. Bush goes in anyways, finds nothing, thousands of Americans die.

Bush wants to go to war with Iran. NO credible sources say Iran has nuclear weapons... Do you see where they are different, and where this is headed if we go to Iran? I feel very sorry for you if not.

But hey, keep believing in media conspiracies. Because killing thousands of American troops for no reason is awesome. I mean, W must think so, if he wants to go to Iran.

+ Reply to Thread