+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Johnson a candidate at LSU?

Bulldog geek34 has turned a few heads around heregeek34 has turned a few heads around heregeek34 has turned a few heads around here geek34's Avatar

Is Johnson a candidate at LSU?

Just heard Brady was fired at LSU. Will Nikita be a candidate down there?

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Re: Is Johnson a candidate at LSU?

I can't believe they finally pulled the trigger on Brady. I was hoping they would keep him around a couple of more years until after we got our program off of the ground.

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

I can't see LSU hiring an assistant coach at Tech as their new hc. I think they will look for a proven head coach at a mid-major. I do worry that whoever they hire will come after Johnson as his top assistant.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

No. He was even the assistant head coach at LSU. It is more like they take Early from ULM (which is still unlikely IMO). Bobby Knight? I am sure LSU tries to get him but not sure if he wants to jump stright to another program right now.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    No. He was even the assistant head coach at LSU. It is more like they take Early from ULM (which is still unlikely IMO). Bobby Knight? I am sure LSU tries to get him but not sure if he wants to jump stright to another program right now.

butch pierre was the top assistant, nikita was #2.

my question is:

Does Storm Warren want to come now that he has a second chance to make the right decision?

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

I would imagine Tim Floyd will be at the top of their wish list...

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    butch pierre was the top assistant, nikita was #2.

my question is:

Does Storm Warren want to come now that he has a second chance to make the right decision?
    You mean after LSU announces that he never had the grades to enroll?

Quote Originally Posted by TechSupporter11 View Post
    Is LSU on the top of Tim Floyd's wishlist? He is in the better conference now, in the better city for basketball. Sure he wouldn't have to worry about being the number 2 team in that city anymore but doesn't he have OJ Mayo on his team now?

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    Is LSU on the top of Tim Floyd's wishlist? He is in the better conference now, in the better city for basketball. Sure he wouldn't have to worry about being the number 2 team in that city anymore but doesn't he have OJ Mayo on his team now?
    Never know...growing up in Mississippi and spending a lot of your college coaching career in the state of Louisiana, it definitely looks good on paper him going to LSpoo...and I'm sure he only has OJ for about 10-15 more games since he'll probably go pro...

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown

Tim Floyd would definately be tough to recruit against. Don't we have him to thank for Kyle Gipson?

Varsity Bulldog jaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nice

HEY GUYS COACH JOHNSON IS A LOYAL GUY AND HE BELIVES IN COACH RUPP AND WHAT THEY CAN DO AT TECH HE WANTS TO SEE IT THROUGH TRUST ME I TRUSTED HIM WITH MAGNUM AND THEY ARE GOING TO TURN IT AROUND AT TECH ALONG WITH THE OTHER GREAT TALENT AND CONTINUED SUPPORT HE WILL STAY EVEN THOUGH LSU WILL COME AT HIM YEA MON

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Hasn't storm already signed at lsu?

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddawg View Post
    Hasn't storm already signed at lsu?
    Yep...but I would gladly take a release from his LOI like D.J. Wright and let him come to Tech

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

I have heard that Floyd is the top target, with a successful mid-major coach (names being compiled) the likely target if Floyd is not interested.

As I hear more I will post.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by TechSupporter11 View Post
    Wishful thinking on thier part -

I don't think he will even consider them after what they offered him the last time -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread