+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Idaho

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Idaho

Well, even though Idaho doesn't show to be a tough opponent with their win/loss record, they have become a MUCH improved team. In their last two games, they lost to Boise by 5 and to NMSU 54-51. They are going to be ready to pull off an upset tonight and we best come out of the gates strong. They are fairly balanced, so we have to play tough D all the way around. Their strength is their defense, so we can't be sloppy. They force turnovers and aren't scared a bit of us, even though we have always dominated them in the past. They know that this is their chance.

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Re: Idaho

15:22 TECHSTERS 11-2

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

So Idaho may have given those other teams decent games, but they are horrible! Wow, this is perhaps one of the worst college women's bball teams I've ever seen. Thankfully, the Techsters are playing well and destroying them as they should be.

The announcer just said Whitney Jones was in the game. Is this so?

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

9:43 22-4....Idaho finally makes their first FG.

7:47 TECHSTERS 26-4

3:41 TECHSTERS 35-13

HALFTIME TECH 41-22
    Last edited by tigtoo30; 02-09-2008 at 09:46 PM.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Best BBall by the Techsters I have seen all year!

Far, If you think this is because Idaho is bad, you are not watching the same game I am. This is ALL Techsters!

41-22 at the half

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post

Far, If you think this is because Idaho is bad, you are not watching the same game I am. This is ALL Techsters!
    The NCAA's computer ranks Idaho at #326 out of 338 teams in Division I. Idaho is worse than bad. That's just a fact. A win over them means absolutely nothing.
    ________
    BLOWJOB BABE
    Last edited by LT; 05-05-2011 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LT View Post
    The NCAA's computer ranks Idaho at #326 out of 338 teams in Division I. Idaho is worse than bad. That's just a fact. A win over them means absolutely nothing.
    \

Sorry, it means another WAC win, and potentially a better seeding later on.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Best BBall by the Techsters I have seen all year!

Champ, settle down. :icon_wink:

I think the Techsters are playing GREAT. I'm reserving my excitement for when we do this against a team that is not 2-18.

The Techsters are playing like Techsters! That said, you simply cannot ignore the FACT that it is against one of the two worst teams in the WAC. That isn't taking anything away from the great play, it's simply acknowledging the facts of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    Champ, settle down. :icon_wink:

I think the Techsters are playing GREAT. I'm reserving my excitement for when we do this against a team that is not 2-18.

The Techsters are playing like Techsters! That said, you simply cannot ignore the FACT that it is against one of the two worst teams in the WAC. That isn't taking anything away from the great play, it's simply acknowledging the facts of the game.
    Doesn't matter. We need to gain confidence. I am thankful for ANY win. This is a team that lost to 2 of the top 3 teams by under 5 points. They are much improved. Computer rankings don't mean anything. Never has meant anything when measuring improvement of a team.

We are so spoiled that we can't even enjoy when our team is playing well. The fact is that we are going to have to work hard for wins and we are doing that.

13:26 Tech 52-28

The Idaho color guy is a blast. I am totally enjoying his commentary. He seems excited with ANY pretty play by either team. Lots of NBA references in comparing the Techster moves.

Idaho heating up some now. We need to pile it on again. 53-34 11+ minutes left.

Doesn't matter. We need to gain confidence. I am thankful for ANY win. This is a team that lost to 2 of the top 3 teams by under 5 points. They are much improved. Computer rankings don't mean anything. Never has meant anything when measuring improvement of a team.

We are so spoiled that we can't even enjoy when our team is playing well. The fact is that we are going to have to work hard for wins and we are doing that.
    Doesn't matter to you. Matters to me. You have more faith, passion and patience than some of us. I, on the other hand, am excited to see the Techsters play well, but am still seeing inconsistency, bad decisions, and unforced turnovers against a pathetic team. And by the way, imo, two close games in the WAC does not make a much improved team. That's just my opinion.

And no, I'm not spoiled, and I doubt there are many on here who feel that way after last year and this season to date. Yes, a win is a win. And yes, it's exciting to see a great first half by the Techsters that was totally dominating. So far, second half is a bit flat comparatively speaking. This game doesn't prove anything to me. It may to you, and that's great, but it doesn't prove anything to me.

Down to only a 13 point lead. 12-0 run by Idaho.

+ Reply to Thread