+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Current WAC standings

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Thumbs Up Re: Current WAC standings

Champ - Point taken!! Just win, Techsters!!

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Re: Current WAC standings

In all fairness, Champ is right. This thread was about the WAC standings so let's keep it about that.

We suck in the WAC. We're in fifth place, with HIGH HOPES of finishing third in the conference race.

I'll be watching for my tissues to wipe my tears, and you watch for the mop and bucket I'm sending to clean up this mess that Long has made....in the WAC.
    :icon_wink:

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Gene View Post
    BUT would that be enough to warrant keeping CL around?? Not that he's going anywhere but would we still want him around?? I already know what Champ & Phil R gonna say - "yes because next year HIS players will have an extra year under their belts & w/the talent that we have coming in, watch out!!" Am I close??
    Personally, I'm kinda tired of the old Chicago Cub "wait 'til next year" war cry. Still, I personally would at least CONSIDER look at keeping him a LITLLE harder than I feel now.

MG
    u cannot speak for me on that! Phil has said nothing, if a coach can come in and guarentee that we make make the tournament in his or her first year and not only make it but do better than the previous year then I would be apt to listen to what he or she had to say.
    I will say this if he is gone after this year then any of the players that ask for a transfer should be allowed to do so without hesitation and should be given the blessing from everyone since they came here with the intention of playing for the current coaching staff.
    I will say this though if he somehow pulls a NCAA tournament bid out of the air and they do let him go they better hope to God in heaven that the next person that comes in is a freakin genius and can keep them there or you have never heard the well look what has happened now.
    I am to the point that I don't care one way or the other, half will be happy, half will not be but in the end did we make the tournament or not that is all that matters in the end.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

SORRY Champ I didn't read all the way to the end I just saw my name.
    Back to the standings
    We have a huge game on thursday who all is watching it?

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Eek Re: Current WAC standings

u cannot speak for me on that! Phil has said nothing

OK, Phil!! Just chill out because I thought U knew me by now & that comment by myself was just an attempt at humor!! GEEZ!!!!

BTW - I'll be back at work so I'll be depending on my Bulldawg brothers & sisters to keep the score posted!! Go, Ladies!!!

MG
    Last edited by Mean Gene; 02-12-2008 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Add comment

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I will be watching. This is going to be a tough one and we need to bring the intensity that we saw the Techsters have in the last game. IF we do that, we will take this one.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

This is from New Mexico's last game. It was an OT loss to Boise at Boise. They came back from a 15 point deficit. This is the reason that I think this will be a true test. Also, I believe that NMSU has a 9 game winning streak at home.
    http://www.nmstatesports.com/ViewArt...ATCLID=1386564

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Gene View Post
    u cannot speak for me on that! Phil has said nothing

OK, Phil!! Just chill out because I thought U knew me by now & that comment by myself was just an attempt at humor!! GEEZ!!!!

BTW - I'll be back at work so I'll be depending on my Bulldawg brothers & sisters to keep the score posted!! Go, Ladies!!!

MG
    OOPS sorry if that came across hateful I really didn't mean it that way, i didn't use CAPS

+ Reply to Thread