+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: JAS new Areial Photos

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: JAS new Areial Photos

Hey Viperhawk, I need to give you some advice about those rc hellicopters. If you only knew this guy you would find the story ever funnier.

A former coworker sold his rc helicopter, after crashing it one time and repairing it. The second crash is what convinced him he needed an new hobby. He said he had been working on it and decided to start it up inside his mother's house. Some how it took off and had a fight with the ceiling fan. He said the worst part of the whole episode was frantically searching all over Lafayette for an exact copy of the ceiling fan so he could install it before his mother got home from work.

I never said he was a bright coworker.

Puppy viperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the rough viperhawk's Avatar

lol...good one. Note to self: Never fly in the house.

Varsity Bulldog rtr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her game rtr002's Avatar

I really wish they would seed over the hills and the common areas with rye grass so that it would look better and reduce any type of rill or gully erosion on the hill. I think you should keep that place as green as possible b/c recruits are looking at JAS year round. At any rate that's my two cents. Nice Photos thanks.
    How bout them Dawgs!

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Bump.
    Viperhawk, are you still scheduled to take photos of the Tech-Mississippi State game on Aug. 30th? I think the shots you've proposed taking from the north endzone will be AWESOME with an overflow crowd on both sides and filling up the south endzone!

Puppy viperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the rough viperhawk's Avatar

I'm still planning on it but my takeoff areas will be limited due to cars.

Big Dog metrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her game metrydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    Bump.
    Viperhawk, are you still scheduled to take photos of the Tech-Mississippi State game on Aug. 30th? I think the shots you've proposed taking from the north endzone will be AWESOME with an overflow crowd on both sides and filling up the south endzone!
    Yeah...You are so right!!! Especially, since the new turf re-do , new paint job and overfloweth crowd. Perfect time to get that photo for a framed poster of Joe Aillet Stadium that would be great to hang in any fan's home ( or Sports bar ). Also, this would be a great fundraiser for our athletics program.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by viperhawk View Post
    I'm still planning on it but my takeoff areas will be limited due to cars.
    Certainly you can find a spot in the parking lots behind caruthers and neilson?

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by touchdown123 View Post
    Certainly you can find a spot in the parking lots behind caruthers and neilson?
    I would imagine every parking lot on campus will be full on Saturday, August 30, 2008.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

How much space do you need Viper? Surely Tech can make a spot available for you near Hideaway Park so you can take pics from there without being over any parking lots.

I'm ready to buy some of those 1st quarter pics when available!

I can take off either there or behind the houses that are just west of the intramural field.

I also need to check on the legality of selling prints of the event.

Champ Tbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of light Tbone1's Avatar

"Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining." - Judge Judy

Actually, the quote is "don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." And the quote comes from a character in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

See if you can get on top of the TAC and fly it from there.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

I can take off either there or behind the houses that are just west of the intramural field.

sell the frame and include a free print with it :icon_wink:

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone1 View Post

Actually, the quote is "don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." And the quote comes from a character in The Outlaw Josey Wales.
    Great Movie.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

That would be correct.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread