+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OK, Im ready

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

OK, Im ready

Some of you guys have talked about this place before. im ready to go try it:

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/...4/1007/OPINION

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: OK, Im ready

Go with the ribeye -

The also serve ribeyes on Wednesday at lunch -

Tuesday is burger day -

Ribs aren't bad either -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Go with the ribeye -

-

thats the plan!

are they open friday and saturday nights?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    thats the plan!

are they open friday and saturday nights?

Yep -

Get there early - they only prep so many steaks and once they are gone they are gone

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Also, be ready for a little culture shock. Long picnic tables, elbow to elbow. Can get pretty rowdy some nights the later you stay.

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

Ill be there friday.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

I think I've been there before, but not to eat. My fraternity had a road trip there one night and they had a band playing. The owner of the place had put up paper on the walls and you could graffiti it. I don't remember too much else about. Just that it was out in the middle of nowhere, it seemed, and there was a grocery/eatery with a room for the drinking (so I thought) on the side.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Also, be ready for a little culture shock. Long picnic tables, elbow to elbow. Can get pretty rowdy some nights the later you stay.

as a fellow native of south arkansas, you know i wont be shocked.

Big Dog SkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the rough

I have a question for the South Arkansas folks. What is the name of the catfish restaurant out in the middle of nowhere East of Texarkana? I have been there once and they had really good food and ice cold adult beverages. Since I had several of these beverages, I cannot remember the name of the restaurant or exactly where it is.

Jay -

Guess what I had last nite?

a hot and juicy Moon's 1 /1/2 inch thick MOON's Ribeye and a big ole tater

They had "inservice training" last nite at the hospital and my wife brought me one home -

Not just anyone can get a Moon's ribeye on a Monday nite!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Jay -

Guess what I had last nite?

a hot and juicy Moon's 1 /1/2 inch thick MOON's Ribeye and a big ole tater

They had "inservice training" last nite at the hospital and my wife brought me one home -

Not just anyone can get a Moon's ribeye on a Monday nite!

im planning on going friday. you MAKE room on your schedule for a steak like that!

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    im planning on going friday. you MAKE room on your schedule for a steak like that!
    Dont get lost, it aint easy to find :icon_wink:

Quote Originally Posted by SkeeterDawg View Post
    I have a question for the South Arkansas folks. What is the name of the catfish restaurant out in the middle of nowhere East of Texarkana? I have been there once and they had really good food and ice cold adult beverages. Since I had several of these beverages, I cannot remember the name of the restaurant or exactly where it is.

not sure about that one. we always went to lawson, which is in the middle of nowhere (between eldorado, strong, and moro bay)

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    Dont get lost, it aint easy to find :icon_wink:

ive got it pinpointed on googe maps.

i figure if i go to the antioch community, i can look for the only place on the hwy that has more than 3-4 vehicles parked outside.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SkeeterDawg View Post
    Would it be Spruell's or Pier 27?

+ Reply to Thread