+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Roger Clemens Soap Opera

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

Re: Roger Clemens Soap Opera

McNamee is the kind of witness lawyers long to have testifying against their client...he's easy pickins! Kinda like:

Do you still beat your wife?
    No!
    When did you stop?
    I never beat her!
    Sir, you just said that had stopped beating her.
    I never said that!
    Court reporter please reread my last two questions.

McNamee is a confirmed liar...not sure about Roger yet...but I do know that he is within 10 pounds of the sameweight he was in 1998...Bonds is 35 to 40 pounds heavier. Steriods cause a gain in mass...weight gain!
    The steroid that Clemens is accused of taking, winstrol, does not necessarily make you gain wait. It is used to help recovery, tendon integrity, and it will also lean you up if taken correctly. It is the most common steroid that pitchers use, and is known for being used to tone up racehorses.
    Last edited by Dwayne From Minden; 02-14-2008 at 04:06 PM.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Jason Whitlock is a writer for FoxSports.com and I think this article sums it up pretty well.

Clemens spending all of last week "meeting" with Congressmen who served on this panel seemed fishy to begin with. Then seeing those guys yesterday was just sad.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/7794774?MSNHPHMA

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

I only saw pieces of it. I was surprised, but I was most impressed by Waxman. Burton was the worst.

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

And of course the Republicans continue to make arses out of themselves by calling the guy who gives the shots names while protecting Bush's hunting buddy who actually took the roids. The Rep. from Indiana really made an arse out of himself. This was a chance to end partisonship and find the truth yet they are protecting that liar. Clemens own baseball friends arent even backing his story. when will there shame ever end. They put themselves further and further out of good light with the American people and wonder why they can't get elected anymore.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

The guy giving the shots is a certified LIAR...he's admitted he lied...not once, not twice, not three times, but multiple times. He also has some jailhouse issues facing him.

Clemens may be lying, but I know for a fact that the loser is!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Why do liberals hate America? I mean why else would they attack America's pass-time? :icon_wink:

Folks saying crap like that is about as dumb as folks who say Bush told the republicans to take it easy on Clemens.

For the record, I hope Clemens pays for this one...big time. Never liked him. Barry Bonds has gotta be lovin' this!!!

What's next? Arlen Spector interviewing the NFL commish? Ooops!

STOP THE INSANITY!

Is it time for the Spring game yet?
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Clemens was obviously caught in a lie as it relates to his stories to Pettite. Waxman pointed that out very clearly, citing the time frame.
    Last edited by Tech77; 02-15-2008 at 11:13 AM.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I think its pretty evident Clemens was busted - which hurts him a great deal more than McNamee who is nothing more than a lowly trainer....

The intriguing thing is how this thing split down party lines -

I consider myself a fairly staunch conservative and I'm pretty positive Clemens has been lying since day one and Pettite failed to FULLY tell the truth also -

Makes you long for the day of the Iran-Contra and Clarence Thomas-Anita Hill hearings...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Baseball Re: Roger Clemens Soap Opera

I watched the whole 4.5 hours of it. Interesting to see our congressmen (most of them former lawyers....or should I say liars) interviewing two of the biggest liars (McNamee & Clemons)with Clemons getting the proper replies (lies) whispered into his ear by his high profile lawyers(liars). Werern't we brought up knowing that one lie leads to many more lies?If Clemons came clean from the beginning it would still be an ugly mess and a soiled reputation but not near as bad as what the consequenses will be now.

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Baseball Re: Roger Clemens Soap Opera

Did anyone else notice the guy representing the Mitchell report who sat between McNamee & Clemons? His facial expressions were priceless....and reminded me of Mr Bean

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Poor old Roger just can't keep his lies straight...

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/7828840?MSNHPHMA

I love Hardin's statement about a jury being "the ultimate lie detector."

The jury must have shorted out in O.J.'s trial.

+ Reply to Thread