+ Reply to Thread

Thread: We need her

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

Re: We need her

nasty

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Just down the road. Let's go get her and make her a Techster!

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Reckless Abandon View Post
    nasty

see is going to Baylor:bigcry:

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaSelect View Post
    Figures.... She will mean another NC for them.

Varsity Bulldog gonzajo71 is an unknown

I just wonder if we even went after her ? I have seen a few local players lately that have signed schollies with other schools, and haven't seen Tech in the list of schools that were recruiting the players. If I remember correctly, none were a big post, which is what we need, besides a new coach, however, it's a shame that we aren't even in the running for local players.

Varsity Bulldog cranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by gonzajo71 View Post
    I just wonder if we even went after her ? I have seen a few local players lately that have signed schollies with other schools, and haven't seen Tech in the list of schools that were recruiting the players. If I remember correctly, none were a big post, which is what we need, besides a new coach, however, it's a shame that we aren't even in the running for local players.
    I still pull for the Techsters, but there's been nothing too attractive about Tech the last couple of years. No way Tech could get this girl.

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaSelect View Post
    I think because they have a "real" WBB coach!

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by gonzajo71 View Post
    She committed to Baylor early in her Sophomore year. There have been a lot of missed opportunities in terms of recruiting in the last few years, but I'd be inclined to give the coaches a break on this one. There's a connection there that really led her to want to go to Baylor--I believe her family is even moving to Waco pretty soon (though I may have that off a bit)

+ Reply to Thread