+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lady Techsters to take another shot at New Mexico State - News Star

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Lady Techsters to take another shot at New Mexico State - News Star

A new article has been posted on The News Star:

LAS CRUCES Louisiana Tech head coach Chris Long knows his team played awfully well in beating New Mexico State 57-50 in Ruston back on Jan. 19.

More...

Feel free to discuss it here

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Lady Techsters to take another shot at New Mexico State - News Star

This is going to be a good one. Intensity is the key word. We HAVE to come out hot and stay on them.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

This is the one game that I am not sure about on our schedule for the rest of the season, Should we win this game we will not lose another regular season game and will have the third seed as ours to win. We will control our own destiny if we can pull this one out.
    We have to play a solid game on both sides of the ball, trust me on this NMSU may have looked out of sorts in Ruston but they will be ready to play us tonight. We cannot allow the crowd into this game and we must rebound.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    This is the one game that I am not sure about on our schedule for the rest of the season, Should we win this game we will not lose another regular season game and will have the third seed as ours to win. We will control our own destiny if we can pull this one out.
    We have to play a solid game on both sides of the ball, trust me on this NMSU may have looked out of sorts in Ruston but they will be ready to play us tonight. We cannot allow the crowd into this game and we must rebound.
    I agree. NMSU is a good team. They are the ones that I hope Fresno is matched against in the tournament. We have to come out strong and STAY strong for the whole game. They like to shoot tres and that means long rebounds - that has ate our lunch all year. Our guards HAVE to be in this game from the beginning till the end. This was a good win earlier in the year, so they will be out to avenge it. They are not going to miss those long shots on their home court.

I have to travel today and will be back late. I have my laptop and wireless card with me, so I hope to at least get the audio while I am on the road. Probably won't post much, though.

+ Reply to Thread