+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: josh booty

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Re: josh booty

You were beat to the punch already by MattB
    http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49925

FOX Sportscaster to Cops: Don't Tase Me, Bro!!
    Posted Feb 14th 2008 9:31AM by TMZ Staff
    FOX Sportscaster Josh Booty - brother of USC quarterback John David Booty - was arrested early this morning for DUI -- and was so uncooperative he had to be tased!

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Booty was taken to the Orange County Jail, where he was booked -- and that's when he went ballistic.

O.C. Sheriff's spokesperson Jim Amormino tell TMZ, "Booty was belligerent and uncooperative." Amormino says his deputies used a taser -- "less than lethal force" -- to contain him.

After being tased, Josh fell to the ground, hitting his head on the floor and cracking it open. He was taken to a hospital where he was stitched up.

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

so much for those products of God, Evangel Christian keeps putting out.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    I think it's just the Booty Brothers...

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post

I really wish people would not bash a young man because he made a mistake, it has nothing to do with his faith or Christianity, and yes for the most part Evangel puts out good kids. If you want to bash him because he went to LSU and sucked as a QB, then by all means:icon_wink:

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poisso3 View Post
    I think it's just the Booty Brothers...
    Yeah because that Brent Rawls guy was a TREMENDOUS member of the community.

ECA has put out a ton of thugs and potheads.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bossdawg View Post
    I really wish people would not bash a young man because he made a mistake, it has nothing to do with his faith or Christianity, and yes for the most part Evangel puts out good kids. If you want to bash him because he went to LSU and sucked as a QB, then by all means:icon_wink:
    You're absolutly right!
    But I like to bash him because he was an a-hole to me the one and only time we met.
    Again, that has nothing to do with his religion or from which school he came.

That and it's hard not to laugh when you say "Booty Brothers". See?

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    Yeah because that Brent Rawls guy was a TREMENDOUS member of the community.

ECA has put out a ton of thugs and potheads.
    But you can't blame ECA for that.

I think Byrd has and had quite a few also.

Big Dog rbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her game rbhtech's Avatar

The Booty's are now members of Calvery not Evangle. Josh has always been a A&%hole. He talked down to me one night at Pat O's in New Orleans. He looked just like that mug shot after I rolled him up! P.S. I was wearing a TECH hat while I did it. No telling what kind of "you don't know who your messing with" bull he gave the cops before they shocked his butt.

Champ Tdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the rough Tdawg87's Avatar

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life." Guess he didn't get the memo!

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rbhtech View Post
    The Booty's are now members of Calvery not Evangle. Josh has always been a A&%hole. He talked down to me one night at Pat O's in New Orleans. He looked just like that mug shot after I rolled him up! P.S. I was wearing a TECH hat while I did it. No telling what kind of "you don't know who your messing with" bull he gave the cops before they shocked his butt.

Ohhhh details??? You got into a scrap with him in N.O.? Inquiring minds want to know.

Puppy luckydawg is on top of his/her gameluckydawg is on top of his/her gameluckydawg is on top of his/her gameluckydawg is on top of his/her gameluckydawg is on top of his/her gameluckydawg is on top of his/her gameluckydawg is on top of his/her gameluckydawg is on top of his/her gameluckydawg is on top of his/her gameluckydawg is on top of his/her gameluckydawg is on top of his/her game

Its funny how quickly ECA/Calvary distances themselves from these kids when they get into trouble. And they always do.

Big Dog rbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her game rbhtech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MattB View Post
    Ohhhh details??? You got into a scrap with him in N.O.? Inquiring minds want to know.
    He was not nice!
    Last edited by rbhtech; 02-14-2008 at 06:35 PM. Reason: class

p.s. I am now a married man and do not approve of such behavior!!!

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rbhtech View Post
    March 17th, 2001 around 2a.m. at Pat o's. He tried to push me aside to get a drink. I told him to get in line. He said "do you know who I am?." I did not have a clue who he was. He went on to tell me that I looked like white trash. Anyone who has figured out who I am on this site can tell you how I would react to anyone saying that to me. We rolled untill his buddies tried to jump on me. Thanks to him talking to nopd like they were dirt I was let go. The only punch I took was from one of his weak lswho buddies. He looked like his mug shot and I looked like the same Ruston trash that i did before it happend.

......but at the same time He seriously dropped the "don't you know who I am" line on you?? Wow. Looks like might have tried the same line on the LAPD and it didn't turn out so hot as well. "Rolled"...hmmm a fellow BJJ'er???

+ Reply to Thread