+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WAC Women's Basketball Player of the Week Announced-WACSports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

WAC Women's Basketball Player of the Week Announced-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

Louisiana Tech senior JoKeirra Sneed has been named the Western Athletic Conference Women's Basketball Player of the Week for her play during the week of Feb. 11-Feb. 17.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Techsters' Sneed earns WAC Player of the Week - News Star

A new article has been posted on The News Star:

RUSTON ? Louisiana Tech senior forward JoKeirra Sneed has been named the Western Athletic Conference player of the week for the week of Feb. 11?17, the second time she has earned the award this year.

More...

Feel free to discuss it here

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Techsters' Sneed earns WAC Player of the Week - News Star

Congrats to Jo! She has been a force this year.

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Thumbs Up Re: Techsters' Sneed earns WAC Player of the Week - News Star

Champ - How's Jo looking for WAC POY?? I haven't seen the stats of the rest of the WAC leaders in scoring & rebounds but Jo's gotta be near the top in both categories!! Way to make us proud, Jo!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Techsters' Sneed earns WAC Player of the Week - News Star

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Gene View Post
    Champ - How's Jo looking for WAC POY?? I haven't seen the stats of the rest of the WAC leaders in scoring & rebounds but Jo's gotta be near the top in both categories!! Way to make us proud, Jo!!
    She, most likely, will be at the top. Fresno State, Boise State, NMSU, and Nevada all have players that are double digit scorers, but I don't think anyone has a double doubler like Jo. The way she has been scoring 23-27 ppg, I think she will lock it up if she can keep it going.

+ Reply to Thread