+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lsu DESTROYS tennessee

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Re: lsu DESTROYS tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    I signed mine. You incorrectly assumed I had something to do with the other two da.

Now you really do need to quit crying and posting lsu stuff on our board.

Since you are concerned, I do follow a strict diet because of insulin spikes. Thanks for caring.
    One more thing: I received far more green dots for this posting than the red one you sent. It appears that others share the opinion that this is relevant. I'll start a new post just for you titled "relevant topics" and feel free to post whatever the hell you want.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Here's how I think this went down.

You got dotted anonimously :bigcry:and blame me so you retaliate:bigcry:. I know for a fact it is you that dotted me so I return the favor and sign mine. That's is the honest truth.

As for this thread and you getting green for it, 331 views and 15 replies; most of which are a pissing contest totally unrelated to the discussion you were hoping to start. Yeah, good thread. I done with it.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    Here's how I think this went down.

You got dotted anonimously :bigcry:and blame me so you retaliate:bigcry:. I know for a fact it is you that dotted me so I return the favor and sign mine. That's is the honest truth.

As for this thread and you getting green for it, 331 views and 15 replies; most of which are a pissing contest totally unrelated to the discussion you were hoping to start. Yeah, good thread. I done with it.
    Sounds like someone's foaming at the mouth.....

Really? You're done with it? Oh, THANK YOU! I didn't know what I was going to DO if you kept posting!!!!! I was also worried, no, actually frightened of more red dots coming my direction from you.

The only "wrong" thing on this board topic is you. You don't like a post, then don't respond. It's kind of like television. Change the channel if you don't want to watch, don't sit there and shout "wrong channel." It doesn't work that way.

Glad you're done with it. But for the record, I don't post hoping to get hundreds of replies or answers. I posted because I found it relevant, as did others. Now go to bed, it's past your bedtime, and tomorrow, when you wake up, get up on the opposite side of the bed you got up on today.

+ Reply to Thread