+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 games on Cox Sports TV -- from A&M Tourney

Puppy latechsports! is an unknown

Thumbs Up 2 games on Cox Sports TV -- from A&M Tourney

Tech website has the dawgs getting 2 games from the A&M tourney on cox sports tv! sounds great and cant wait to watch these, i'm assuming luke friday and jericho or knots for sundays game, techs getting more and more exposure every year! One week till mcneese!!! good luck dawgs!!!

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Re: 2 games on Cox Sports TV

Will any of the home games be broadcast on Tech TV?

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: 2 games on Cox Sports TV -- from A&M Tourney

bump

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Anybody other than myself planning on making the trip?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    Anybody other than myself planning on making the trip?
    Oh...to be back in school. Give em hell, Jr.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Puppy BB LaDawg is an unknown BB LaDawg's Avatar

I won't make it to Baylor, but I'll be at A&M this weekend. Can't wait. Good things are in store for the Dawgs!

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BB LaDawg View Post
    I won't make it to Baylor, but I'll be at A&M this weekend. Can't wait. Good things are in store for the Dawgs!
    Hope to see you there!

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Oh...to be back in school. Give em hell, Jr.
    And what else would I do? :icon_wink:

Puppy Dawgtrot seems to have something between the earsDawgtrot seems to have something between the earsDawgtrot seems to have something between the earsDawgtrot seems to have something between the earsDawgtrot seems to have something between the earsDawgtrot seems to have something between the ears

I have to be in Atlanta this weekend and can't pick up the games. Any chance of someone making a copy? I will be glad to pay the going rate.

I do plan the be at the Baylor games.

+ Reply to Thread