+ Reply to Thread

Thread: REMODELED: Tech baseball brings new hopes to renovated stadium - News Star

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

REMODELED: Tech baseball brings new hopes to renovated stadium - News Star

A new article has been posted on The News Star:

A flurry of renovations underway at J.C. Love Field has the Louisiana Tech baseball facility looking like a construction site.

More...

Feel free to discuss it here

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: REMODELED: Tech baseball brings new hopes to renovated stadium - News Star

6 MORE DAYS!!!!!! LET'S GET IT ON!!

Oh hell yea, I took off work this weekend to make sure that I can attend all the games. I'm ready damnit.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Re: REMODELED: Tech baseball brings new hopes to renovated stadium - News Star

Take me out to the ball game,
    Take me out with the crowd;
    Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jack,
    I don't care if I never get back.
    Let me root, root, root for the Bulldawgs,
    If they don't win, it's a shame.
    For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out,
    At the old ball game.

+ Reply to Thread