+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SJSU

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Re: SJSU

Very perceptive, Sharky.
    ________
    EARTHQUAKE INSURANCE FORUMS
    Last edited by LT; 05-05-2011 at 01:15 AM.

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

Re: SJSU

I post seldom but read often. If it weren't for Sneed we would likely be winless. Too many players are trying to do more than they are capable of and I see shots taken that an NBA player wouldn't attempt. I do not see "amazing" talent. I see the same mistakes now that I saw at the first of the year. Last night's game looked like a first game of the year. We have some players who could help offensively but they kill us on the defensive end - in other words they give up more than they score. I have been a season ticket holder since Jennifer White's freshman year. I won't go into the state of the program, that's been pretty well taken care of, but with all due respect to Champ110, he can see things from Texas that I can't see from my seat in Section 104.

James

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Wink Re: SJSU

Quote Originally Posted by olddawgfan View Post
    I post seldom but read often. If it weren't for Sneed we would likely be winless. Too many players are trying to do more than they are capable of and I see shots taken that an NBA player wouldn't attempt. I do not see "amazing" talent. I see the same mistakes now that I saw at the first of the year. Last night's game looked like a first game of the year. We have some players who could help offensively but they kill us on the defensive end - in other words they give up more than they score. I have been a season ticket holder since Jennifer White's freshman year. I won't go into the state of the program, that's been pretty well taken care of, but with all due respect to Champ110, he can see things from Texas that I can't see from my seat in Section 104.

James
    James - Welcome aboard & touche'!!

Gene

+ Reply to Thread